What would you think of a girl who wears mismatched socks? Is it cute or weird?

I love wearing thigh high socks because they're warm and make my legs look good (people tell me that too), but since I'm terrible at keeping track of my socks I currently only have a black one and a white one. They're the same thigh high sock, just one is black and one is white. I've already worn them together and no one really seemed to obviously care or react. What would you think of me if you saw this? Is it weird, cute, or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's cute and the socks are cute, it's cute. But if they are ugly socksto begin with... Well then I probably just buy her new socks
    also, color opposites don't exactly qualify as mismatched... It's more alter-matched. Especially if they both have the top stripes too.
    I was about to say mismatched thigh highs are a no no, and honestly how hard is it to keep track of two enormous socks, but alter matched eaespecially polar opposites like black and white, pretty much create a pair.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been told that it is cute.

What Guys Said 7

• I would just think it is the current fashion, cute I suppose

• Neither cute nor weird, mismatched socks on a person looks dumb to me. Also I'd think they might have been in a hurry that day.

• I couldn't give less of a shit.

• I know that you're terrible at keeping track of your socks so Im not going to judge you. It's neither cute or weird. Just different!

• As long as it's thigh highs (which are damn sexy) I don't care if they are mismatched

• I don't mind, I hardly ever ware matching the socks

• You can't go out and buy new ones? Aren't you working?

What Girls Said 0