What hairstyle suits me the best?

I really don't know how i want to cut my hair... what hair style do you think looks best on me? I just took three (kinda ugly...) pictures to show you, Try to think away the bobbypinns and hair clip xD Now I have middle parting, shall i change it?
What hairstyle suits me the best?

• Side parting right
  • Side parting left
  • Middle parting
  • Something else...

Most Helpful Guy

• Aww you're so pretty either way 😍 but if have to choose middle parting

• Yeah, looks a bit older that way, some how...

• I don't know about that, but I love the soft lookin hair. You pull off both styles very well. A bigger smile would make either one cuter

Most Helpful Girl

• Side parting right or left (no difference between pics?) for cute styles, middle parting for more serious business.

• I accidentaly took the wrong picture I just realized ^^'
      Thank you for our advise! :D

What Guys Said 5

• SASHA GREY,

YOU WENT BLONDE

You look like sasha grey in your last photo.

www4.pictures.zimbio.com/.../...s+h-ZPgrasXF2l.jpg

• I like middle parting the best on you.

• They could all work but you look way better with the middle parting lol

• I think you look prettiest on your first and second pictures

• Jag gillar side parting to the right.
    Du är så snygg 😍😍😍😍😍😍
    Total BAE har du en kille?

What Girls Said 5

• I voted C, you look cute by the way.

• Why do some of you girls insist on asking how you'd look while proceeding to call yourself ugly when you know you aren't and you probably took 20 pictures to narrow then down to the best top 3? Anyway, The last one is best, in my opinion.

• No, I didn't take 20, selfies. You really don't know me... I have been bullied all my life and I truly do hate how i look, plastic surgery is constantly on my mind, ''ohh if i could only fix my nose'' etc... I am so insecure about my looks that i go here to ask! Thats why! If i felt i look good i would just go and cut it however! Ughh... sorry... just... just think before you speak, okey?

• Oh, trust me, I thought before I spoke. Your self-loathing is worth noting because no one here has bullied you and no one here thinks you're ugly. There's no reason to ask how you look and apologize for being ugly in the same sentence. Be an actual ugly person and then maybe it would make sense why you'd apologize for it after asking for someone's opinion. There's nothing flawed about your face but you're ugly? Ok.

• I like the middle parting better :P you're beautiful by the way :) <3

• ur really beautiful so all suits

• I like them all on you. You're very pretty btw!