What should a 18 year old pregnant girl wear for school?

I'm keeping it as a secret from everyone including my boyfriend, friends and family but since i'm in my 3rd month i feel my belly's started to grow some how! And i need to hide it with clothes and at the same time look beautiful. Thanks guys

Most Helpful Guy

• Any lose fitting clothes

• Yeah I know. I mean which styles would look good.

• young casual style like long shirts etc

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you hiding it? Either way, looser things like smocks and baggy jumpers might work for now.

• Because i have my reasons.

• And exactly how long do you think you can hide it? You're already showing at 3 months, you won't be able to hide it for much longer.

• I won't hide it forever, just for now

What Guys Said 7

• Loose fitting casual clothes should help you out - Best of luck - Think about telling your family and boyfriend, I reckon pregnancy could be a pretty lonely place on your own.

• A baggy sweat shirt would work, and you also need to act your self.

• You won't be able to hide it much longer. It's bound to get out. You need to tell your boyfriend. Sooner rather than later.

• sounds like you're gonna be SO FUCKED when your parents and boy friend find out you've been hiding it from them. anyways, wear jackets and/or dresses i guess.

• Hard to hide, but loose fitting shirts or hoodies, and they sell maternity jeans that stretch but come with belt loops to wear a belt so the belt bump disguises your belly bump a little longer.

• A sweater dress once it gets cold enough.

• Do they have a separate school for that. I know when I went to high school, they had a place called "Arc Tech", where girls who are pregnant, people who are VERY bad, and all that sort of things, go, to be able to get an education but, be able to be with their own kind (making mistakes)

What Girls Said 6

• Are you serious. Why are you hiding it? Have you got medical attention? Have you been eating properly? Folic acid? Bloods taken? Are you ok? Don't isolate yourself during this time it's not going to be easy as time goes on you need to talk to someone. I was pregnant in my final year and I wore elastic waist trousers and sweaters.

• It's not like I'm going to hide it forever i just have my reasons for now. Don't worry i am taking care of myself and the baby very well even my doctor said that everything's ok. :)

• Ok I'm glad to hear it wear loose fitting tops and leggings with boots that should keep you ok for a while. If you start wearing looser clothes now spontaneously between tighter tops people won't notice when you are wearing them as you get bigger

• Oh, why are you hiding it?

If something does go wrong, and no one knows, then you only have each other as support. You may find you want support from your close family and friends.

Good luck.

• Ohh no :( my question isn't about should I tell everyone or not? :( it's a simple question about which style would look good on a pregnant girl <3

• A baggy sweat shirt would work.

:/

• Thank you :) and sorry if I was rude or something

• Black jumper at xL size

• A dress or jacket. I think you won't be able to keep it secret much longer, embrace it :)

• Yeah I know but I have my reasons for now 😊
      Thank you hun <3

• Yes that's reasonable. I'm sure you will fantastic and congrats! 😊

• why are you hiding it? whatever a sweatshirt would work

• Stop hiding girl