Not cute enough?

I was told that I was not cute enough cause of my face. I told her that I can't change what my face looks like. As well as my build, that also Isn't my fault. I am mostly German, so my structure body is large and broad. I am 6'-2", with big hands and I wear size 16 shoes. Of course I am not perfect, but who is?

Most Helpful Girl

• Is there a question here? Yeah you might not be able to change your face but get real. You CAN change your build. People do all the time. Most women in my family are fat. That's my genetic workup. I am not. I eat right and get an appropriate amount of exercise per week plus I have a good metabolism. I weigh 105 pounds. You can work out and do things to manipulate your body and keep in shape. And who does this chick think she is Cameron Diaz? She can't be that perfect either and if she wants to point out your flaws then she's a rude b*tch. That is low and karma will get her.

What Girls Said 2

• Whoever said this to you is a little deranged , you might not be cute to her taste and be a Hunk to another women's taste , so please don't take into consideration ,this is relativity

• No one is perfect, and this doesn't mean your not cute enough, it means this girl doesn't find you physically attractive. who cares? she's obviously really mean and shallow especially as she said this to your face. no worries, you can't please everyone, and you want someone who will appreciate you inside and out. I find people become more physically attractive if they're a genuinely nice person, so even if you aren't "perfect" if you have a great personality I'd prefer that any day. don't sweat it, plenty of fish in the sea.

What Guys Said 4

• Okay first of all, her face isn't that great either. Is this chick gorgeous? Hell no. You're built like me (I'm 6'3 but size 15 shoes) and bigger is always better. I can understand you saying tall and broad but "large"? That sounds like "fat or overweight" to me. Listen, I can understand you getting self-conscious over what this girl said, I mean any guy would. But, you need more confidence in yourself. I don't care if you walked up to her and your face looked like ass, if you show that you are above her with confidence, she won't be talking about "your face and your build. " She's nothing but a pawn in a game of chess. She can only move one space forward and sometimes two spaces. But you my friend are the king and you can move in any direction you'd like. So knock her piece off the board and hopefully it breaks when it hits the ground. She's nobody, and once your realize that, you'll have all the pieces lying next to the board.

• How did the situation evolve where she told you this? It sounds like something I've heard women tell their ex's to mess with their heads because they were vindicative and mean.

And looks barely have anything to do with a woman liking a man. What's far more important in generating attraction is social value. Even the ugliest quarterbacks and prom kings get lots of booty because of the social proof they have from their titles. Shoot for that aspect and looks won't matter one bit.

• Size 16 shoes.

your blessed, stop being ungrateful.

Try to work with what you have. And master it

• So your question is "who is perfect? " Nobody.