Girls, Hairstylist screwing up hair, what should I do?

So I'm very frustrated, I got there at 4pm, place closed at 7, I have medium cut hair, it is thick but when I had it longer it took someone two hours top, I didn't leave till 11:30 pm, a whole work shift, they didn't even blow dry it, just high lights and they charged me 250, I liked it when I was there but when it finally dried I seen the colors, theirs different color purples my ash blond still shows or at least undertones of it, my hair is completely dry from her bleaching it and dying it countless times, I even left her a tip and I should waited till it dried out more, I'm very pissed, colors come out in my hair and for the purple to have a bunch of different hues ridiculous

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Call the place and tell them. I had a hair dresser screw up once and the manager redid my hair for free.

• I know they did a service and I would gladly pay for it even though it not what I order because I really don't want them to touch my hair, I rather just get a discount and dye it myself back to all black because this is horrible

• You could probably do that too. Call and ask! They're usually really good about that stuff

What Girls Said 2

• you need to go back there and ask her (probably try someone else this time) to fix it because that's not right

• I really wouldn't like for them to touch my hair again after it got screwed up and the dye is really damaging. I was hoping it would be done right once and I would never dye it again

• wow. you need to go back and tell her you're not happy with it.
    It wasn't a school right?

• No it was a salon, but if they messed up this time I really wouldn't want them to touch it again, my hair is getting insanely damaged with all this hair dye and with them having to do it again

• if you're planning on getting your money back and dying it at home DOOOO NOTTTT use box color or your hair will get insanely damaged.