I find the combination of a blonde hair, pale skin, and dark clothes extremely attractive. Do you have a specific "combination" you really like?

Do you have a specific "combination" like this that you are automatically attracted to? I've always thought that blonde hair, pale skin, and all black clothes are just a stunning combination for some reason.

I find the combination of a blonde hair, pale skin, and dark clothes extremely attractive. Do you have a specific

0|0
12|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Go to scandinavia. Even the CASHIER at a random store looks like this. Well, minus the expensive threads and filters and ounces of makeup.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I have this look and people actually ask me if I'm Scandinavian a lot!

• Scandinavia.
      When rest of the world were crafted from mud by underpaid heaven workers in sweatshops.
      Scandinavians were handcrafted by angels that were selected by god himself.

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...68840ad06a.jpg

This is the closest I could find so far.

I like brunette hair (ponytail), tank top (with spaghetti straps), and jean shorts/skirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Exactly what you said but brunette hair for women. I saw women in black shirt or tank top and dark wash jeans and it made me look, also a red shirt or tank top helps stands out too.

cdn.lookastic.com/.../...ag-belt-original-2412.jpg

thegloss.com/.../90901M3_MCGOWAN_B-GR_04.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a white pale swede I wear blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that's pretty hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • Mom. Good combo.
    I like the combo of lightish brown hair, light tan skin, and girly/floral pattern clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No matter the style, a girl with such beauty will always be attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's like a clean-cut form of Goth. I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No; shirt, pants, bra and undies is my favorite attractive combination

0|0
    0|0
  • i agree the second girl looks really pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Pale brunettes with green eyes 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the look as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair (brown or black), light tan complexion and pastel color clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who's the first girl, she gives off the feeling of a blond Audrey Hepburn for some reason

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair and tanned skin

0|0
    1|0
  • The combination that turns me on is
    1. teeth,
    2. naked, and
    3. in my bed.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 11

• That top model picture is awful. Where is the rest of her! Lamp posts are wider than her body!

I like blue eyes, with a darker face, dark hair and wearing grey/black.

2|0
    3|0
  • I never really realized it before, but those magazine articles that say best colors/styles for your skin color, body type, face shape, hair color, etc give really good ideas on what just pops for each look.

Some examples I can think of off the top of my head
    For blonde, I think dark black mascara and eyeliner looks strikingly gorgeous.
    For tan skin, I think red lip colors look stunning and sultry.
    For really dark skin, the color orange for some reason just looks amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark colored eyes and hair, and pale skin with red lipstick:

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...u6we8kNj1sm1gf1o1_500.png

0|0
    1|0
  • Brunette Olive skin red lips red cocktail dress😵😵😵😵

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm so pale with naturally dark hair. I can hardly wear dark clothes or make up without looking "goth" or whatever. After a while I just embraced it and told myself, "be the goth princess 12 year old you wished you could be. "

0|0
    0|0
  • I love blonde hair , beige skin and white clothes stunning and especially red dresses

0|0
    1|0
  • Wavy Black-Pink ombre hair, with floral clothes, black leather jacket, with skinny black jeans (or skinny leather pants) with converse shoes is really amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love brown hair, light eyes and freckles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think green eyes , pale skin , dark hair & white clothing are a gorgeous combination.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite is pale girls with dark hair and light eyes. Preferably black curly hair and green eyes.

1|0
    1|0
  • Guys with dark hair and pale skin in three-piece suits. Totally!

1|0
    0|0