Girls, do you use makeup to defy your features, or change them entirely?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• When I use makeup, I try to enhance the features I already have and it only takes a bit of makeup. If a woman is wearing makeup for the reasons you're stating, she's wearing way too much of it. It's not meant to cover your face up or change it completely, but lots of people use it that way.

I usually don't wear any makeup aside from a bit of mascara and maybe some lip gloss.

What Girls Said 3

• No. I don't know how to do that, and up until now, I very rarely wear makeup. I will admit, now that I'm starting rotations at the hospital I want to start doing light makeup to look presentable and a little enhanced (the male equivalent of grooming facial hair to look clean and professional). I have troubled oily acne prone skin which I have a very strict skincare regimen for and managed to cure most of my acne (I've had to deal with it for 15 years), and so I'd like to use makeup to look normal, enhance features a little bit, and look more awake for patients. I put more emphasis on body health and skincare over makeup though, because I like the clean natural healthy look.

• I don't really use any makeup other than eye-makeup and sometimes bronzer or lipstick and those things don't really have the power, nor am I skilled enough, to change my appearances 😅😭😂

• I don't wear makeup