Girls, need some advice from thong wearers?

any advice on getting my first thong? I've heard their annoying and uncomfortable but I hate having pantilines so I wanna give them a try, any advice on material, thick or thin back strap, and also do I need to size up form normal underwear?

thanks!

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally never found them to be uncomfortable. As long as you don't buy thongs that are a couple sizes too small, you'll be fine. I find that lace ones are generally the most comfortable, more seamless than the strappy kind. I also prefer g-strings to thongs but that's just a personal preference.

• whats the difference with thong and g-string?

• A thong has the whole triangle business in the back. G-strings are basically just the front and a string in the back, usually a lot less fabric overall than a thong.

What Girls Said 3

• Wear the same size you wear in other underwear. I prefer a thicker strap in the back. I like cotton with lace details. It allows comfort with cute details.

• Wear the same size. Personally, I like cotton, but buy whatever you like.

• I like the feel of modal so if you can find any made with that, definitely give it a try. When I can, I'll choose that over lace or cotton and yes, choose your regular size.