Tattooes on girls?!

WHY is it that guys can have tattoos but it "isn't right" on girls?! I currently have 5 now the difference about me is that ALL my tattoos mean something VERY important to me. its not just a "that looks cool I want it" or anything. and for the most part I get a lot of good compliments. however I was reading that guys don't take girls like that seriously...why not? also if you do think that tats on girls are great: why is that?

hawaiian islands with kanji purity[upper back], love over everything kanji[upper left arm], strength,reality,and circumstances in kanji[upper right arm], dog tags[i was in the army] with bravery kanji[inside right hip] and last: cherry blossoms[mid back]

Most Helpful Girl

• I think tattoos are beautiful, but some people just don't know how to appreciate them for what they are - art. I have 3 right now, and I'm planning a new piece right now. I've heard guys say that tattoos ruin something (a woman's body) that is already beautiful, but I really believe that tattoos can enhance it. If a guy isn't taking you seriously, sit him down and explain the importance of the art on your body. If he still doesn't get it, there are plenty of men out there who love a woman with tattoos.

What Guys Said 4

• Well it is one thing to get a few tattoos that mean something to you or you simply just like. But it seems some can take it to far, and that is what people will usually take issue with. For some it is a turnoff to see more ink than skin. But if that is you, and they won't accept it, then dear, they're not even worth it.

• The tats you have are actually the kind of tats I consider attractive.

• u dint mention where you have got tattoo .. I mean on which part of body and wht tattoo .. please tell in detail ..

• Ok I updated my Question

• 1. on my upper back I have the hawaiian islands and the kanji for purity

2. on my upper left arm I have love over everything in japanese kanji

3. on my upper right arm I have strength, reality, and circumstances in kanji

4. on the inside of my right hip I have dog tags [i was in the army] with the kanji for bravery

5. on my mid to lower back I have cherry blossoms. that represent my heritage and love

• I love tattoo on girls .. it makes them look more hot and sexy ..

What Girls Said 2

• Guys are weird, that's why lol I'm messing, tattoos aren't for everyone just the same as anything in this life really, some people love some things whilst others hate them. I have quite a few tattoos including a full back piece and I know that its not everyones taste but if its what you like and as you say they mean something to you then don't let anyone else tell you otherwise, its your body and as long as you're happy with them then that's all that matters :)

xoxox

• Ive never heard any complaints from my guys for having tats.. That's new to me!

• Yeah I know right? I had a few guys comment on me the other day though so I thought id ask...maybe they were just jerks but they were saying that they look stupid and tattoos are for lesbians...it REALLY p*ssed me off

• Yea maybe they were just too chicken sh*t to get ones of their own.. Haha. Though I have to say I am not a big supporter of the tramp stamp.. Tats should have meaning.. not just an "I was drunk .."excuse.