What is this colour called?

What is this colour called?
I dyed my hair in dark violet at the begining of summer holiday and now it looks like this. I'm pretty sure this isn't violet anymore... 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• There are people who pay to have that color hair, especially in Germany and elsewhere in Eastern/Central Europe. :)

• I payed for that too, but not for this specific colour, but for dark violet and from washing my hair it turned to this colour that I can't name. 😂

• Yeah but I'm talking about THAT color! :) Looks cool. I'd call it burgundy violet. Japanese Crimson. Ultraviolet. :)

• MulÅ£umesc! (Haven't gotten to say that since I was in Oradea. :) )

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm.. Auburn? Haha I have no idea. Kinda looks like there's some red tinting though.

What Guys Said 4

• The brown is seeping through and it left a red tinge behind but it looks very pretty! Nice style from what I can see, too! As for naming the color... lets call it Beautiful Brownish Red, or Radiant Reddish Brown! Lol!

• Yeah I'm pretty sure that color is called notviolet haha

• Looks like brown

• I stopped and looked at your hair for 2mins nd the color is pretty good.. I think its Crimson color.. Really suits you but I saw this before in my chemistry lab :P

What Girls Said 0