Do women in tight spandex leggings look slutty?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't found any looking "slutty". I do think they look great on most women most of the time. But when I can clearing see camel toe, or the colour pattern of her underwear underneath, to me it is more "sloppy".

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I do.
    Jaws drop when I put one on.
    If a girl has a really bad ass figure, it looks slutty when she puts it on.
    But honestly, I don't care.
    It highlights my figure and makes me feel hot.

What Guys Said 12

• now its just like every other girls is wearing them so not really, i guess i am just used to it

(Dont girls get cold in those? they dont seem to have a lot of insulation)

• I would probably just assume she was coming from or going to an exercise class

• It can be slutty yes... because its not like jeans or regular pants... it literally sticks to your body everywhere. Meaning I basically know what you look like naked minus actually being naked

I dont object... i love girls in spandex

• I din't consider it slutty since it actually keeps everything covered. Don't wear it unless you have a perfect figure though.

• Depends on the social venue in which they choose to wear that particular article of clothing. gym mall etc etc
    gym is ok
    other than that i dont mind but yes it can come off as slutty

• depends on the leggings and the rest of the outfit. but I'd say, generally no

• I call them girls fuck me pants

• not slutty.. but sooo fucking hot n sexy

• they look amazing

• Isn't that why y'all wears them

• It depends, we have a performing art's school next to y college. All the girls wear tight leggings and it doesn't look slutty.

It depends on when where and why!

• not at all, i like the look and find it sexy

What Girls Said 3

• who gives a fuck? wear what you want because if you dress to conservatively you are a prude and if you don't dress conservatively enough you are a slut. There is no winning so you might as well wear what you want. If someone doesn't like you especially if it's a man they will find even the tiniest thing wrong and attack you for it so you might as well do what you want because people will be assholes even if you try your best to please everyone!

• No way, who are you to judge?

• No not at all.