Ladies, what is your desired effect with your push-up bras?

Are you trying to make your boobs look bigger, squeeze them together, or to lift them up, or is it something else?

I think the general public knows what a push-up bra does. So the purpose of this question is what YOU trying to get out of it?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Push up bra's are to create cleavage and make one's boobs look bigger when they're not.

• That is what they are made for... but which ONE are you trying to get more than the other?

• thank you for commenting and then sharing so much more info with me.

What Girls Said 7

• Don't buy them on purpose if I have them, they're mostly what they sell and there aren't many other options for nice looking bras. I've never picked a bra because it's push up but because I like how it looks, I actually find push up bra's annoying to wear

• What is the "look" you are going for?

• nah i just mean the style of it

• what is your style of choice?

• To make cleavage

• They push them together and up to create cleavage. With all the padding at the bottom it makes them look bigger as well.

• Bump up and squeeze.

• The goal is cleavage

• Is cleavage defined by how close together the boobs can be pushed or how high they can be yet how much space is between the boobs?

• Can pushed-together cleavage still be a turn-on for you tho?

& Hmm... I don't actually know the name of them... I haven't worn bras regularly for a couple years lol

• Not as much, but yes I can be.

What have you been wearing? Are you not needing to wear bras or something?

• By lifting them up, they look fuller

• I just try to lift mine up honestly.

• What are you trying to get out of lifting them?

• Just to get a desired shape I guess

• How would you describe the different shapes?