Would you date someone who only has grey T-shirts that look exactly the same? Or would that bother you?

I have about 8 T-shirts, all of them are mono-color patternless and typically some variant of grey

Would that bother you?

• IT WOULD BOTHER THE HELL OUT OF ME THAT IS UNATTRACTIVE
  • I WOULDN'T CARE AT ALL, CLOTHES ARE LESS IMPORTANT THAN THE FACE
  • I AM ALL FOR GREY TSHIRTS AND WOULD HUG IT OFF YOUR BODY
  • I HAVE NO IDEA

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• out of all colors, you chose grey... that's like the most bland colors, women don't like that color on dudes.

What Girls Said 11

• I'm not so sure actually :/
    I really like it when guys set a statement with their fashion and are confident in their style - like a fashionisto lol. It's just a good fashion sense is important to me but then there are worse fashion faux-pas than just grey T-shirts so.. it might be a problem in the long run though

• Wouldn't bother me. I'm dating the guy, not his T-shirts.

• If he's muscular and it's tight on his body, showing off his physique, I wouldn't care, I'd find it super hot. I'd probably try and bring some colour into his wardrobe. My ex was not interested in the colour burgundy but I got him this jumper/top in the colour and he loved it and it suited him. I have a good eye. :D

• It wouldn't or at least shouldn't affect a relationship at all but coming from someone who is incredibly fussy i say make sure you're wearing nice pants/jeans/shorts or whatever so it looks nice. Grey Is actually a very versatile colour but make sure it looks like you care about how you look wear nice pants but otherwise wear as much grey as you want! It should never affect a relationship

• If I did, I would buy him a button-down shirt =P

• i wouldn't care at all

• I'd have to buy you new ones to add to your collection, not grey, and then get upset of you didn't wear them...

• I wouldn't care at all. You ever seen Adam Levine and all his white t-shirts? It's the person not the shirt.

• If those are the only shirts he ever wore, then yes, deal breaker

• well I have a mono-color patternless blue T-shirt that I wear when my grey T-shirts are in the laundry

• I don't care, as long as he wears clean clothes daily and keeps up with his hygiene.

• I wouldn't mind it at all, on contrary...

What Guys Said 11

• Unacceptable.
    Mes, grey t-shirts are totally sexist, what's wrong with you? :P

nymag.com/.../...-gray-t-shirts-sounds-sexist.html

• Most girls say they're not bothered... but personal style matters! Its part of the attraction pie.

• She's gonna think you wear the same t-shirt every day lol girls pay attention to clothing.

• Do you think wearing grey shirts will make people calll you christian grey?:D

• As someone that is confined to gray shirts because of work I see no issue with this.

• Why grey?
    I'd understand if they were black or white, but grey... 😦

• I don't even know how that can be an issue.

• I'm more surprised you only have 8 T-shirts in total. I hope you do change them every day. But yeah, I can't imagine you will impress a girl with that collection. I hope the rest of your clothes isn't as monotone.

• I have 8 T-shirts and I change them every day (that was a bit more difficult when I had only 4!) and I jam them in the laundry every 4 days

• I guess if you had a collection of T-shirts in 50 shades of grey... that would seriously impress a woman :P But why is it that you only have grey T-shirts? Just happened or is there a motive?

• The actual answer to that is that I was copying my brother who used to wear only grey shirts for whatever unknown reason, and it sticked with me because I haven't had the money to swap them out for something else.

Also it just feels "off" to wear bright colors like red or yellow, and it seems like green just doesn't suit me and neither does black. So in the end I just take the simple route and be like "well I've worn grey and it seems to work so I'll just go with that because I can't go wrong with it"; might just be the power of habit though at this point.

I have like, 1 blue T-shirt by the way. It's because the store ran out of grey ones and I wanted one more T-shirt. I wear that *sometimes*, it's also monocolor patternless like the grey ones.

If I had infinite money, I'd buy T-shirts from here http://www.teeturtle.com/products/death-is-magic but I don't as I can't really afford spending that much on T-shirts :P

• So basically you're Mark Zuckerberg

• If it's a girl I'd think it odd because girls are like the Queen, they never wear the same outfit twice.

• I think it's slightly odd for someone to have so little variety in their shirts, but I really don't care about clothes.