What would you consider and describe as "gay fashion" (for men)?

It's all in the title.

What would you describe or consider (clothing articles, accessories, hair styles, shoes, designs, etc.),

as "gay fashion" for a guy?

Please be detailed, giving examples and even embedding pics if u choose to do so! 8-)

Most Helpful Girl

• On trend, well fitted, know what suits their body type and generally speaking a little more 'out there' and jazzy looking compared to the clothes straight men wear

Most Helpful Guy

• Quadruple deep V-necks.
    Testicle compressing , sperm killing tight jeans.
    Random necklaces that blinds people when it's sunny outside.
    Random desert scarf as if sandstorms could strike any second... well... maybe if it's L. A but still.

What Girls Said 8

• -Skinny jeans
    -Too many accessories
    -Big bags:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ace98c4f70.jpg
    -These kinds of scarfs:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...be869501f2.jpg
    Guys who in general put waaaay too much effort on how they look, it's cool that he takes care of himself and dresses well, but if he over do it, I might get suspicious :p

• I never heard of such a thing. Gay guys don't really belong in any category, they can be the manliest-looking guys ever and still be gay.
    I think that guys who like fashion and dress well are very attractive!

• probably something like this + skinny jeans

gayinphilly.files.wordpress.com/.../bluejacket.jpg

• I couldn't tell the difference unless there was fish net and a cop hat involved, js.
    Even then, it might just be eccentric tastes.

That being said, I live in the south, so there aren't many thriving diverse gay communities in my community.

• Make up is where I draw the line

• Knee length shorts+singlet +shades+ undercut+a envelope bag+loafers ( for Asian gay)

• Tight - anything that's too tight or too short or v-necks. Pretty straight forward.

• there's no such thing.

What Guys Said 6

• 1|1
  • Nut huggers (skin blending skinny jeans)
    "Man bags" anything that starts with "man"
    And this
    i00.i.aliimg.com/.../...-font-Jeans-font-b-Men.jpg

• Gay Fashion is just a stereotype, especially with the rise of the metro in the early 2000s. You can't really tell if someones gay, because not all gays are extremely effeminate, some gays are the 'man' so to speak, of the relationship, and dress very masculine.

• I'm not a very fashional person but when I read this the first thing I thought of was leather

• 1) T-Shirts with low V necks
    2) Capri pants
    3) Delicate piece of piercings, even in the ear (I disapprove male piercings of ALL types)
    4) Shaved arms and legs
    5) long wavy hair and the girl like gesture of flicking them back or combing it back with the hand/fingers
    6) Any makeup (except when done for TV camera)
    7) shirts with floral designs

• There is no such thing.