Girls, do you like wearing a one piece bathing suit or a bikini when you go swimming?

• One piece
    41% (16)
  • Bikini
    59% (23)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i love bikini its comfortable + stylish and no for single piece

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I think what @Esplorare said is right. Bikini's are the most attractive swimsuit type, but also the most nerve-racking, especially at the beach. All it takes is one bad wave, and your suddenly topless. They are definitely not meant for more busty girls. However, a top mishap could happen to anyone. Also, maybe this is just me, but with certain groups, I like to stay away from the bikini. If it's a lot of my family members, I don't know, I don't need my uncles/cousins/father seeing that much of my body. If I'm with my SO, of course I want to impress him.

1|1
    0|0
  • I adore bikinis but a lot of them make my tits fall out.

2|1
    0|0
    • Well said!

x)

• Show All
    • Well, wear what you're most comfortable with or wear a bikini that won't make your breasts fall out.

• but some of them are SO freaggin cute! @Asker I recall sprinting off of a cliff into water and when I resurfaced, my bikini top was gone

• Bikinis all the way!

0|1
    0|0
  • I love wearing bikinis!

If I'm in some physical activity like volleyball, swimming, diving, etc. I have some athletic bikinis that I wear. They're designed to stay put.

0|1
    0|0
  • People still wear one piece bathing suits?

0|1
    0|0
    • My sister does. She hates showing off more than her legs and arms. She stays away from bikinis. She'll never want to show off her belly button to any other girls or any guy. My mom wears two piece bathing suits but they cover her belly completely.

• My stomach is my favorite part of my body besides my butt so I love bikinis xD
      One pieces are so uncomfortable./:

• Good. My mom hates wearing bikinis.

• cuz im bigger lol no one wants to see this momma in a bikini lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Bikini. I dont feel comfortable wearing one piece😐😐

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually wear one pieces

0|1
    0|0
  • bikini forever for sure and i love microbikini