In high school were you considered preppy, a rocker, stoner, thug etc? Does this attitude or sense of style still accompany you to this very day?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was a weird dork who hung out with the goths. I am still, to an extent, but I've cleaned myself up to be more socially acceptable and presentable.

What Girls Said 7

• A loner with really good grades - in groups where I don't know anyone and don't really have an overwhelming desire to get to know them, I guess I'm a loner. In norman circumstances I've changed a lot.

• People just thought I was weird.

I was.

• Weird stoner, I got along with 90% of the school and I was pretty out there especially because of the stupid things I did. It kinda shocked people that I made straight A's.
    Still considered a stoner by most people I kept in touch with after highschool. I still dress the same too.
    Nothing has really changed.

• shy and... cat-lover

• I am considered a geek (courtesy of my friends) and a prankster at the same time

• The rock chick who helped other people copy her answers. I received good grades, even though they were not of the utmost importance to me.

• copy her answers during exams*

• I was considered pretty much the lowest rung of loser :/

It's certainly affected my self confidence :/ . Maybe made me more compassionate and inclined to protect people who are picked on though.

What Guys Said 5

• don't know what people labeled me as. I just tended not to give a fuck for the most part.

• I was what would be considered a Jock in the 1st HS. Then when I moved to a new one I was the "IDGAF" type of guy.

• Once a nerd, always a nerd :)

• preppy/skater/nerd. The high school I went to wasn't super clique-y so I hung out with a lot of different people.

• In high school I was considered a geeky dork. I didn't make great grades in school even though people thought I did.

Today? Nah. I'm still quiet and mysterious, but I'm just kind of a regular guy or a bit of a urban dude. I mean what people would consider me anyway.