What is your favorite lipstick color?

Bright or dark?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• anything nude by mac.
    i have the following shades:
    yash
    kinda sexy
    velvet teddy
    taupe
    persistence

another colour by mac i adore is viva glam III. it's like a brownish red that is to die for.

my fave finish is matte.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 11

• I wear pink mostly.

• If I'm already wearing lipstick, I'm all for making it bright. Pretty seasonal, usually going for reds in the fall/winter, then bringing out some corals in the summer.

• RED!!
    both dark and light
    but just red

• Neutral color lipstick. My lips looks really big if i wear bright color lipsticks😐

• My favorite lipstick color is called 'Sangria'. It's like a plum/wine color.

• I love all the colors, but for a daily make up I prefer cherry pink or natural pink, and maybe a low pigmented red.

• When I do wear it, Signature Scarlet Red. But I've been wanting to try a darker color. I saw this lipstick on e. l. f cosmetics website called Blackberry and I fell in love. But I'm hesitant to try it.

• I've got 2 colours. Red or a lipstick that adapts to your natural lip colour (it turns out to be a bit of a darkish pink). It depends on my outfit what I wear but I always wear just a little bit of lipstick to make me look more healthy.

• I love bright oranges, dark reds and purples.

• I like a good brown-pink lipstick, a nice neutral tone :)

• I like red. It doesn't matter to me if it's dark or bright.