Girls, what is the best mascara out right now for fullness & length?

Thanks!

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Lash sensational Meybelline black pearl
    And I would suggest you get the normal one... Not waterproof
    Because the waterproof one is so difficult to come off, even with waterproof makeup remover... And the last thing yiu want is to lose lashes in the process of removing it. :]

brenncoco.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/dsc0215.jpg

It's really awesome if you know the correct way to apply it.

• But if you live where it snows you'll need the waterproof 😁
      Or if yiu cry a lot or laugh a lot that your eyes get tears... Cause it will run 😬

• Thanks for posting this! Now I know what to look for, I'm gonna try it !

What Girls Said 4

• Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara works great. has a large curved brush that coats all your lashes beautifully, adding volume and length. It comes in a waterproof as well as a regular formula. The formula of the mascara itself is thick and creamy. It does not clump your lashes or go gloopy. My lashes are nicely defined and have more volume when I use just one coat of the Lancôme Hypnose Drama Mascara. It gives the false lash effect, which I really love!
    dubaidutyfree.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...200x1200.jpg

• Covergirl and maybelibe (even this they r cheap) have some REALLY GOOD ones :) just find which one u like best... They r super easy to find and very affordable...

• Bare Minerals Lash Domination. If you don't mind paying for quality, it's really really great.

• I love Benefit They're Real and Smashbox Full Exposure. Those are my 2 favs