Which lingerie should I buy?

This going to be for someone special
pink

Which lingerie should i buy?
Purple

Red

White

Black

• Pink
  • Purple
  • Red
  • White
  • Black
  • Buy them all!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• Sorry not into lingerie i rather have a girl who wears a T-shirt and panties is just and even sexy to me.
    cdn-webimages.wimages.net/...0809e31a656dfa-wm.jpg

• Depends about what ethnicity or hair color. But if anything i enjoy the pink

• That would totally depend on your hair and skin color.

• See if you can get a deal on ALL. You have amazing taste. Not even one was bad.

• What a tough decision! Wow I don't even know, any of them are great

• honestly... I love lingerie but I'm not a big fan of babydolls (they are sexy, but I prefer other, more tight fitting stuff), but from the ones you posted I prefer the red one.

• Normally I'd say black or white but this time I have to side with the red one.

• Go for pink.

• I would say it would have to depend on your body type, but I really liked the red one first and then the black one...

• I'd go with red, but I can't say how much of that is down to Alessandra Ambrosio...

• The red one is the sexiest. I also like the 1st one.

• no idea what you look like so I can't give a good judgement all I see is a girl who isn't you, so sorry don't know

• The black one is hot hot

• Red - 1st
    Black - 2nd

if you get the black, pair it with some red stilettos!

• All look good except white. But I think that more to do with the colour than the underwear.

• Whte for me.

• How about NONE of them because they all look horrible

• pink one is hot.. especially the panties

• Buy them all please. Send me pics of you wearing them.

• Either red or white

• Buy them all, if you can afford them, so that you can use them on different nights. The same one over and over, gets boring

• Red or Black. It really depends on your personality, skin, hair, and eyes. the lighter your appearance the lighter color of the garment. Also the ambiance of the room could affect your decision too. Personally, ignoring color, I just like the cut of the red and the black more. The other ones feel like someone just threw some extra fabric on some underwear.

• Depends on what kind of body you have. I'd definitely go for black.

• To be honest, I am not really into the flowy design in general... a bit too innocent for me for lingerie lol

What Girls Said 14

• OMG RED. REDDDD!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Red and white. But it depends on what you want to go for. Red is dark, mysterious and the sexier side. white is an innocent-ish color but still a magical sexy boho kind of feel. Pink is a classic looking kind of lingerie for a special one. Purple reminds me of a beautiful first or garden fairy. Finally black seems like a seductress.

• Honestly I hate baby dolls, I much rather bra and panty sets, and even at a garter, however it depends how comfortable you are. I enjoy wearing the colour black because it makes me feel my sexiest. But whatever you think he will enjoy best! x

• I would want them all, but I'm gonna just say pink

• Without being weird, what's your hair colour?

If you're blonde, go for pink. If you are brunette, go red.

• I chose C.

Duh.

• Go with the purple or pink one

• get all of them lol

• Red always gets my man's blood going 😉 Though depending on the relationship you have and what your personality is like, black or white would work really well too. What kind of mood are you looking to set with your lingerie?

• In my opinion pink is the prettiest. It's similar to the white and purple ones, they all join the sweet pastel theme, which is super cute. You should get lingerie in one of those three colors.

• red and purple red makes it horny and purple makes it sexy
    and i think ur boy

• Pink for me

• Red if you are darker, pink if you are lighter.

• The red one looks exquisite! Super hot!