What do you think about this t-shirt? Yay or nay?

• Yay!
  • Nay!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a yaaay babyy, I want the female version of this!!! I loved guardians of the galaxy!!!

• I ordered it yesterday and it arrived today but its see through :( people can see my nipples XD so I don't think you'd want that hahaha I am gonna return it by the way

• Hahahah mmm after a second thought I think I just changed my mind xD too bad it's see through because it's nice :/

• yeah I also like it a lot. Its licensed and everything but the quality is just bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• ehhh it's decent not for me though.

What Girls Said 8

• All the way nay.

• is it the colours? Cause there's a different one thats black with the writing in red.

• I mean, I think it's cute. xD

• I used to pull off a Superman t-shirt :D but now its old and the colours have faded. I went to Turkey once and so I wore it outside while sightseeing and random people were high-fiving me xD it was rather awkward.

• Everyone loves a good Superman shirt apparently. :P

• Nay nay💔

Plain white would look better than that.😊

• YES ROCKET RACCOON!!!

Ahem.. Yay.

• I had to to arrange a return cause the quality wasn't good so the material was see through xD but I really liked it

• Noooooo that's terrible!

• It's yay because it's Rocket. :|

• Looks okay.

• As Long as it's Clean... I don't mind that it's Mean.
    Good luck. xx

• hahah xD thanks!

• Rocket powered? Thats not a sexual innuendo if thats what you mean xD the name of the racoon is Rocket.

• lol!!! Oh, No my Lord, I was not even thinking of anything but the Mean word if you know what I mean with the critter's cute little face. lolxxoo

• it's okay, i voted yay

What Guys Said 1

• It's just. t-shirt, who cares?