Girls, I'm headed to my first cocktail party, and I could really use some help as to what to wear. Can you help?

Hi Ladies,

I'm a part-time crossdresser. I won't go into the why's and how's of that here, but I can say I really enjoy being dressed en femme, and there's something really natural about it for me.

I've been invited to go to a cocktail party in a few weeks, as my femme persona, by a guy who knows of my girl side (and has seen me). I'd say I'm relatively blendable, passable from a distance, but I doubt that too many CDs are realistically 100% passable up close. I've gone out plenty of times, but they've all been in much more casual environments. I'm super excited about getting all dressed up, though I'm not sure what to wear (I certainly don't have anything appropriate at the moment) and was looking for suggestions. I'm going for classy, blendable yet fun, and not slutty.

If it's helpful, I'm 5'7", 148 lbs. Long, wavy sandy blond hair. My legs are probably my best feature, and so any accent there is probably good.

Steph

1

What Girls Said 1

• You can't go wrong with a simple black cocktail dress