GYM GEAR - Compression Shirts - Too show-offie or nah?

As a fan of compression shirts (SHIRTS , not shorts. NO ONE and I say ABSOLUTELY NO ONE wants to see a sweaty man's junk... or do they... hmmmm...)

Anyway.

A guy wearing compression shirts to the gym.

Yah or nay?

• Yay
  • Nay
  • This is just my advice... do whatever the FUCK YOU WANT TO DO *echo echo echo echo

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks fine. Maybe a bit warm, long-sleeved and all, for the gym, but whatever floats your boat.
    Much better than the guys who look like they came to work out straight after class in high school wearing something like this;
    gymratdiaries.files.wordpress.com/.../...e-bro.jpg

• lol Jeff Seid.
      Anyway , singlets , most gyms require that you wear a shirt , therefore gym sharks invented singlets , the not-a-shirt-shirt.

Long-sleeved , well I own like 4 short sleeved compression shirt but seeing how there's not that many people wearing them I just feel kinda... off.

It's either singlets , or baggy beaten down t-shirts in my joint.

• @ConsultantIsBack
      Saw his pic when he got out of hospital following a MYSTERY surgery.
      His gains MELTED bruh.

• Ya man he's natty..

Totally natty.

I saw that too.

What Girls Said 11

• If it assists you, then what's the problem? I would just think he's using correct gear and it looks very comfortable and appropriate.

I've recently got weight lifting wrist straps because my wrists are so weak, they literally pull apart and naturally bend backwards because of my hypermobility. I may look arrogant with these straps and like I lift all the time, but idc if it means avoiding more damage to my wrists.

• i can't begin to describe how hot i think those are.

• yay!
    basically like yoga pants/volleyball shorts... if you have a nice body, it's better, but if you don't, it doesn't matter either

• i voted C do it if you want to

• I think you're going to have to model one for us to really give a good answer brian ;)
    (.. but really, do what the fuck you want. whatever man.)

• They are fine at the gym or for a run but PLEASE don't wear them as actual streetwear omg 😂

• neutral...

• Umm noooooooooo

• Wear what you want to the gym, in the end you're just working out

• I say do what you wanna do! I don't like or dislike them... I mean if they are good to wear (helps the body while working out) and that's what you want, go for it. If you don't like them, or are uncomfortable wearing them, then don't.

What Guys Said 8

• I always wear regular shirts when I am lifting weights and rash guards when I am training on the mats or muay thai. I just like the freedom of going commando with regular shirts when lifting.

I would steer clear of the compression shirts on ebay though.
    Since this is the one you were looking at
    www.ebay.com/.../151755004094

• Compression t-shirts?
    https://i.imgflip.com/s79la.jpg

I approve. They look fine to me.

• Until it suddenly gets cold and ze nipples looks like rosy little jellybeans.

• You could always wear a shirt over it to hid 'dem jellybeans!
      Like how people do with compression shorts.

• I find all compression things to be super uncomfortable. When I bike, for example, I actually have some more snug-fitting athletic shorts that I wear simply because I can't stand the compression. But then again, those are shorts and that's an entirely different ballgame.

Anyway, if you like it, then go for it. You'll be at a gym so it's not gonna look out of place or something. Plus that color doesn't look like you're trying to get attention.

• Ehh, I like compression shirts cos they don't cling like cotton when they're wet. Them moisture wicking technology bruh!

As for the attention bit... huh...
      So what would be a color that screams ATTENTION WHORE?

• Nah you're good, they make you feel bigger than what ya really are plus the sleek look is so badass. I over heard some hater behind me in the gym once say "he think he big" when I was skinny wearing one lol so someone out there will feel some type of way

• No. I'm thinking of this French looking guy at my gym that wears them with his beer belly poking out ewwwww

• LOL yeah there's always one of them fatties who think underarmor is gonna hide his gut and all lol
      BUBBLE GUT BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE GUT

• Lmao yes.

And he wears little runner shorts. It's an awful sight tbh.

• I wear compression pants and/or shirts depending on what my movements for that day are, I just wear a t-shirt and basketball shorts over them... Do you

• Basketball shorts FTW!
      Not a t-shirt tho , I sweat like a pig and the reason I don't like them is because they cling when they are wet.

• I could pull them off but generally I just prefer sweats or workout pants and a t-shirt or tank top looser and I have full range of motion no problem.

• ehhhhhh i have never been a fan
    seems a bit try hard...

i want a gym that allows me to lift in jeans and no shirt with some timbs on my feet! lol!