For girls to wear men's t shirts and pj's because they are comfy. I like to wear mens clothing sometimes but I also make sure I dress up and look pretty for my man. But do men actually care about what the girl is wearing? Do they hate mens clothes on girls? What do they like more?

I don't wear make up either like never and if I do then I only wear eye liner.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it more when she wears some of my boxers (because I'm much taller / broader than her). If she were to wear my clothes, it would cover up the beautiful traits of her body. If she wore her own PJ's that are cute and just a sports bra or something - *Jaw drops*.

Men don't need you to dress up in a fancy dress, pump your hair, and then apply 7 layers of make-up to look hot. I don't necessarily "hate" women in men's clothes- I'm indifferent to it. It blocks my view of the great physique that's infront of me.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• Thank god! lol - women that abuse makeup look like plastic. I like to see the dimples and moles that encompass natural skin- more than staring at caked on makeup.

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't mind seeing a girl like that because I'm fully aware that women's clothing isn't built with comfort in mind. With men, it's all about practicality before style and that means things such as comfort, durability, and features such as lots of pockets. Women's clothing isn't built with practical features like that in mind so I can perfectly understand why a practically minded woman would want to wear those things.

• I like it when the girl I'm dating wears my sleepwear. I always wear PJ bottoms to bed. I wouldn't think mens clothes on a woman would be attractive anywear other than lounging around. I tend to like girly girls.

• All that matters is what you look like naked.

• I think it's sexy when a girlfriend wears one of my shirts around the house or to bed. I think she looks better in them then I do. haha

• I could care less what a girl wears

What Girls Said 8

• I can relate. I only wear men's sweatpants, never women's because I don't think they're very comfortable. Sure, they're baggy on me, but no one knows that they're from the men's department unless I tell them. It's not like I wear them all the time or dress like a guy, so I don't think it's a big deal.

• Yeah that's what I do. I mean its not like I make them super baggy so you can obviously tell that they are from the mens department.

• to tell you the truth I think men find it sexy when we wear their clothes. I think when they want sex they love to see us wearing their clothes. I don't think they mind they might think it is cute. I know a guy that loves seeing me wearing plaid. so you never know and what other people don't know don't hurt them lol

• My boyfriend loves it when I wear one of his shirts. He's a lot bigger than me, so his shirts are always too big on me and apparently it's a turn on for him

• Hmm well my boyfriend gave me a pair of his basketball shorts one time as a present. He wrapped them and everything and told me that every night before I sleep I'll think of him. Also he lends me his shirts and hoodie's so I suppose they don't mind. I never ask to borrow any of those things, so my guess would be they don't care too much.

• my man is picky about his clothes so when his shirt doesn't fit him right anymore he gives them to me he likes me to sleep in them

• I wear them in everyday life. because I love them.

• Well I guess if you look a little tom boyish its ok but if you look bull dykeish then no you need to quit

• Lol no I don't look bull dykish I mean I have long hair and I wear girls tight jeans its obvious I'm a girl still.

• ha no guys don't care.

• I am the exact same LOL I wear my skinny's nike hi tops and a guys shirt with a wife beater underneath. Its comfy and styleish. I am happy and as long as you are happy with the way you dress then wear it.I would take men's clothing over frilly dresses anyday

• Thats what I always do I always have my wife beater under them.

• Yeah Its the easiest.Because they are baggyer its safer LOL

• i think its okay to be casual but why wear mens clothes? you can be comfy and not look like a lumberjack

• Its not like I look like a lumberjack. Its called a slightly baggy t shirt not something you can get in the womens section. and you can't always find comfy things in womens clothing area.