What is a costume I could be for Halloween to wear this?

I could be a? I don't know I really want to wear chains/leather/straps.. how could I incorporate that into a costume?

Most Helpful Guy

• An undead zombie? You could drag around chains on both ya hands and feet, rip holes in the leather, and have fake blood leaking outta ya to be like a torture victim. Or you could wear loose hooded jacket and hold a scythe to look like a sexy but deadly female reaper

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• You do that, with some high heels, a whip, spiked bracelet, or choker, bright red lipstick and nail polish and be a dominatrix.

• be a vampire or something they get to wear pretty much anything

• see if a guy friend if he wants to wear the male version of what your gunna wear. and is it a skirt on the bottom? or leggings? or leather pants? or what?

• Black leather costume, chains, fiery motorcycle, and a flaming skull for a head, throw in a soul traded to the devil, and that’s all the makings of a great superhero from hell. While there have been a couple different Ghost Riders, the most well-known is a motorcycle stunt performer named Johnny Blaze, who shares his body with a demon.

Ghost Rider ^^^

But the female version of it, of course

• Just go as a full put mistress

What Girls Said 5

• Could be a dom lol Kidding x

• I agree with others here, you could probably incorporate that into a catwoman costume, if you wear a leather suit underneath...

• looks cool for a costume

• That is so cool, u could b a vampire

• Maybe a dominatrix, or catwoman.