Guys, do you think girls with short skirts/dresses look bad?

I'm pretty tall so a lot of times regular stuff will just look shorter on me. I get tired of wearing leggings all the time with my dresses and skirts but I don't want to come off as, for lack of a better word, slutty.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Short skirts and dresses look fine. :)

What Guys Said 9

• Girls with the correct body look very good in short skirts, dresses, etc. So, that type of fashion doesn't fit every girl.

• There is no such thing as 'too short' when it comes to women's fashion! :P

• Hell No! Skirts, are Pretty, Cute, Feminine & Classy regardless of length, & you shouldn't HAVE to stick to Leggings! You won't look slutty! I'm sure you look Beautiful!

• Do women even wear skirts anymore cause I almost never see anybody rocking them?
    You might come off as slutty to some, especially, if ya got nice legs, hips, booty, etc. but some will see ya as stylish and bold.

• I love girls with dresses and skirts, not slutty unless you can see your ass.

• Yes, I do think it looks bad. It's up to you at the end of the day, though. I personally wouldn't like it, but other guys would, obviously.

• Not bad, but I prefer girls in short shorts.

• Nooo girlss looks vry sexy in short skirtsss

• Well, so now we get to the bottom of why girls wear leggings, eh? lol, I knew it