Is Bald an Unconditional Turn-off?

There was another question, which listed nice hair as a requirement for a guy to be attractive. What do you say?

I'm going to keep this short for a better poll result. Guys are welcome to participate.

• Bald Is Never Attractive
  • Bald Can Be Attractive
I will award the best answer to guy or girl regardless of opinion. I'm looking for honesty rather than an answer that matches my own opinion.
As you might expect, I'm follicly challenged, bald if you prefer. I hoped to get more responses. Oh well! I wouldn't trade bald for hair any day. I love being bald. However, like anything else, there are the pluses and minuses.
It's true. Some girls just do not like bald and would never date someone bald. If I had to guess, I'd say around one out of every five girls would never go out with someone bald. I'm attractive guy but I've had girls tell me flat out: "I don't like bald"
Some interesting thing I've noticed: of all the girls I've dated for any length of time; not one of their fathers were bald. Generally, girls that are anti-bald are "average to above attractive (6-8 on 1-10 scale)," not saying always - generally.
Girls have said to me "I never thought I'd go out with a bald guy" and "you're good looking but you'd be hot if you weren't bald." LOL! I am never referred to as cute, always handsome, rugged, sexy or umm I don't think so. Girls are strange about bald!

Most Helpful Guy

• Bald can be attractive, you just need some better assets in other areas like nice eyes and a handsome face. If I went bald I would lose all hope for attractiveness because so many people compliment my hair but hardly anything else. So it just depends.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 13

• My next door neighbor is bald and he's HOT

• I've found a bunch of bald guys attractive, they're usually just attractive guys who happen to be bald

• If you don't ming answering, is your dad bald? I'd like to know this from the girls that answered either way.

• He has a bald spot on top of his head but he's not completely bald

• i definitely find being bald attractive on some men, but when its complete baldness. I don't find the cresent moon that attractive.

• Turn-off for me!

• NO WAY!

Some men look so sexy with no hair.

More from Girls
8

What Guys Said 4

• I've always thought that once you start going obviously bald, you should probably just shave it, many women like to rub a shiny hairless head o.O I'm not going to answer as to whether it'd be attractive or not though cause I'm not attracted to men or their hair. I've never seen a balding woman, just thinning.

• I seem to have misread....i thought you meant balding.

• Yeah I just didn't want to speak for the women on the matter. I think women are in it more for the hair anyways.

• More THAN the hair*

• lo...to me I just feel that when true comes in appearance doest matter,just b yourself cos you are nt a dublicate

• It shouldn't be.