What do you think about this outfit? And where can I get these socks?

What do you think about this outfit? And where can I get these socks??
I am in love with this outfit!! But my mom said that it looks too boring and plain and bla bla!! What do YOU think about it?

And while I am at it, do you know where I can get socks like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Shoes are weird. But it really depends on what you're trying to achieve. It looks feminine and comfortable.

Most Helpful Girl

• That outfit doesn't look plain at all, well I think the shoes make up for it! :D it really looks beautiful and elegant.
    And I think you can get similar socks at H&M!

Where did you find this outfit if you don't mind me asking? Sorry but I had to ask, I fell in love with the pants 😻

What Guys Said 10

• Looks cute, comfortable and sophisticated actually!

• I like it. Looks cute

• I've never known a mom to say something is too boring or plain. But your mom is right, it's incredibly boring and plain.

• Wear what you want. It looks comfortable. You are old enough to dress yourself.

• I love the pants. They seem tight :)

• It's nice. Go for it.

• I think mom is right.

• Looks nice to me.

• It's good for casual wear of course. And, have you tried going to the nearest store to you. Show them the picture, they might be able to find them for you

• Kinda boring

What Girls Said 11