Girls, slutty dress or not?

Girls, slutty dress or not?

• yes
    42% (21)
  • no
    44% (22)
  • meaw
    14% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Girls who voted YES- do not have boobs!

14

Most Helpful Girl

• That's something I'd wear lol

What Girls Said 13

• Too much. It practically screams "GIVE ME ATTENTION! I WANT YOUR EYES ON ME." Her titties are practically on the verge of falling out and the dress is also meant to showcase the upper abs but it looks really awkward.

• For someone in your age range? It's certainly an interesting choice.

• No, it's not that bad.

• It's more revealing than what I'd wear, but I wouldn't call it slutty.

• If you have small breasts then no, if you have big breasts then yes.

• I certainly wouldn't wear that to church but I'd be okay with it at a club. It depends on the setting and body type. I agree with others you would probably get away with it more if you had smaller breasts.

• Only if you have big boobs and big ass. Then it makes the dress look more sexual.

So it looks better on woman with smaller boobs.

• ah yeah common dress I've seen around, its just tight and revealing, if it had a shorter length of the skirt i would then somewhat say its slutty...

• I voted yes and i have a D cup. that's why i can wear slutty dresses, cuz i have something to show. slutty dress means nothing if you got nothing to show under it.

• I agree with most people here, that's a bit too much. It's just screaming attention...

• i'm not sure if i would wear that

• I don't think it's slutty but more towards glamour model than sophisticated!

• No, I don't think it's really slutty. But as a bustier woman, I would want more cleavage coverage. On a smaller chested women (like the one in white), it looks really good.