Which dress/sweater pair should I choose?

My school is having a dance in about a month, and I can't decide which pairing to choose. I like the black dress the best, but I don't think it would look that good with a white sweater. Which pairing do you think is the best? Thanks guys!

sweater:

link

dress:

link

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm the dress is cute. I like it in white but it will most likely get ruined so black is def your best best. I don't think the cream colored sweater would look bad. I was going to say the blue sweater with the black dress and a cute pair of blue shoes butttttt I'm not sure. I think the dress in purple with the black sweater would look cute. honestly I don't think the cream color sweater and black dress would look bad at all.

What Guys Said 1

• black and white...its perfect...reminds me of when I have to perform for ochestra. its classy

What Girls Said 3

• Depending on where you're from, you might need the sweater. But instead of the cable knit sweater with the eyelet dress, you might try something like a plain wool cardigan. Eyelet is typically more of a spring style, so I would go with a bright colored cardigan. Black and red are always a great combination, so maybe the black dress with a red cardigan and red shoes. This cardigan is one of my favorites and it's from Delia's, too.

Cardigan

link

• Why don't you go without the sweater? the dress is adorable

• i think the black dress without a sweater or the purple with the black