Did I do something to upset this girl?

There is this girl in my class I think is cute. Last class I talked with her a bit. She didn't say much. She seemed shy. She giggled a lot and would say yeah and just agree with things I said.

Today in class she acted stressed out all the time and avoided looking at me. Before she was nervously looking at me a lot and would smile if I smiled at her.

This is the wrong category. can't figure out how to change it or delete the question

Most Helpful Girl

• I would only do that if I liked the guy and I am trying to move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• body language says it all

What Girls Said 3

• Seems to me like her mood isn't really related to you in the way you think it is, she could've just been having a bad day for a number of reasons. Maybe she's upset you didn't talk to her or talk to her first or something?

• Nooo like you said she's upset obviously she was gonna avoid you. That's actually good because maybe if she wouldn't talked to you she would've been rude since she wasn't having a good day.

• Just sounds like she likes you. Maybe she liked the talk last time.

What Guys Said 0