Can hair color makes someone ugly?

I dyed my hair pink and now everybody seems to avoid me. Girl in college class don't want to sit next to me and when guys look at me its a disgust look or an angry look. Before girl would talk to me and guy would stare when I walk by. I just feel really weird with pink hair. My natural hair was dark brown.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, absolutely. As a blonde like she naturally is, my wife is hot. But, instead, my wife dyes her hair dark and she looks like Ray Orbison.
    images.jambase.com/.../royorbisonJB.jpg

• I didn't know hair color play a huge role in attractiveness. I just thought people don't really seem to care about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Having a hair color like that is a bit much and I feel it could definitely be a turn off for some... if not a lot of people.
    I mean, if you are happy with it, by all means enjoy it.
    Do remember though that this could affect how people treat you, it is sad but true.

• I never realized that and I feel sad how people are treating me with my new hair color. I don't really like it and my family hates it. My plan is to dye it after it fade or wait one more week.

• Yes, give your hair a little break so you don't damage it too much.
      Then dye your hair back, if you want to.

What Guys Said 2

• Obviously that hair color doesn't suit you so they don't like it. Maybe try some other hair type and color. Honestly many girls who dye their hair dark red are always beautiful.. dark red is so amazing :)

• You have shit friends. That reminds me when girls avoided me because I had cuts on my face.

• They're not my friends there just my classmates.

• People think that being friends with attractive people increases their social status.

What Girls Said 5

• No it doesn't cause if someone likes you for you your hair can however you want it. Shave half your head and put some cheetah print in it, if their your friend they won't care. I've had colored braid every almost every color with checkered board pattern, monster Inc (sully) colors, hot pink, sky blue, purple etc. No one cared yes there was that small group but once they get over and talk to you they'll realize thats just your style

• Yeah, if it doesn't suit your facial features then it would affect your looks unfortunately

• It might. Not make you ugly per say, but if people don't like it they don't like it. And maybe they're not talking to you cuz they really don't have anything nice to say, so that's good on them. If it makes you feel weird, then dye it back. :\

• Well I was in class and the girls were avoiding me and so were the guy. So everybody have someone they were sitting next to, I sat alone. Before my hair color it wasn't even like that.

• I want to dye it back to my natural color because I also don't like it. But I will wait a while to do that.

• Well okay then. Problem solved. Hopefully they won't think you're weird anymore and they'll talk to you again. Now you know to think before doing something like that.

• Yes.
    For sure. Maybe not ugly but certainly less attractive.

• NO WAY!! Hair colour is amazing and here in highschool girls are basically trying anyway to get away with it!!! It's cool and daring and fashionable and bright!! Either their jealous or just not used to it, it's amazing and you should absoloutely LOVE IT. and there will be people who just love it too