Do Men compliment on a Woman's outfit?

Whether it's a friend, stranger, aquaintaince, date, do women like when you compliment them on what they are wearing or does that come across as gay?

Like if you told a girl you know "that shirt looks good on you" is that ok?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends there level of confidence. Or if their feeling the outfit they wore

When I get a compliment I'm quite confused I'll even make sure there talking to me by looking around, to see if there's anyone around me then say thank you but will be confused about why they said it

But most girls like it, it does help build confidence or just simply make their day

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Being complimented by anyone makes me feel good about myself and gives me a boost of confidence:)

• Yes they do

• I like it when a guy notices what I'm wearing! Just don't go into any weird details, like "that neckline is great" "I like your earrings" or "love the jeans"

• What if a guy said "those jeans look good on you"?

• That would work too! Girls love a guy who pays attention to them it makes them feel special :) Just be careful not to make it too weird.

What Guys Said 0