Girls, Would you find this attractive?

Okay so imagine someone with pretty much their whole body covered in tattoos (except for their face) going all the way up to the jawline, like this guy.
Girls, Would you find this attractive?
But imagine all of those tattoos are gorgeous anime tattoos and they all blend into each other so there's no gaps or anything, and it's not just filled with pointless bullshit (like random, uneccessary stars or whatever). And every single tattoo is just as nice (probably even better) as these ones:

Wouldn't it just look beautiful? I feel as if the first person to get something like this done will be the most physically beautiful person in the world. What do you think?

• OMG that would look amazing! Where can I find a guy like this?
    29% (12)
  • No. Just... No.
    71% (30)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be awesome to see! A lot of anime is absolutely gorgeous in design and storytelling... If it was done well it would be beautiful as a tattoo. Colorfull and full of life. It would certainly get a lot of attention, both good and bad, but a lot of amazing things do!

• Yeah I agree that a lot of amazing things get bad (and good) attention, especially if it goes against what people are used to or how they think things should be. For example, I LOVE wearing bright coloured anime leggings, painting my nails bright colours, I have bright coloured facial piercings, and I used to dye my hair bright colours before shaving it off. So yeah, I get looks ALL THE TIME but it never bothers me and if anyone stares, I always just stare them out.

What Girls Said 12

• "But imagine all of those tattoos are gorgeous anime tattoos and they all blend into each other so there's no gaps or anything, and it's not just filled with pointless bullshit"

How are anime tattoos not pointless bullshit tbh... like how are they any deeper than stars? I think it's nice if tattoos have some deeper meaning behind them to you personally but anime? Sorry but that's just so not attractive to me...

• It's nothing to do with any 'deeper meaning', it's because (the majority of) anime is a beautiful style of art, whereas stars are just pointless bullshit that people get to fill in gaps or whatever. Tattoos don't need to have deep meaning (or any meaning at all), they are art and they should always be primarily about the artwork.

Also, if someone gets an anime character, from an anime they love, tattooed onto their skin then it would (likely) have some deep meaning to them. If you don't watch anime then you can't understand how connected people can become to certain characters.

• Also, your tattoos are probably shit. No offence. But you could post a pic if you want to prove me wrong, but I have a feeling that I'm right. Most people who say silly things like "tattoos must have meaning or you'll regret them" tend to have shit tattoos. If you're an artist or have any sort appreciation for visual art, then you can look at tattoos for what they really are (art). Then you wouldn't try and justify having a shit tattoo done by a shit tattoo 'artist' by telling yourself it's okay because it has some sort of meaning.

By the way, can you read? I clearly said that people who are massively into anime (usually) have a personal connection to their favourite anime. Therefore, if they get characters from those anime tattooed on their skin, it clearly has deep meaning to them. You might watch the occasional anime, sure. But I can tell you don't have a passion for anime, otherwise you would understand what I'm saying.

• "If you're an artist or have any sort appreciation for visual art,"
      Well I'm so sorry to tell you this but I've actually studied art at a higher level in my diploma course & I'm still doing it, it's contemporary though, as well as I designed all my tattoos myself ;)
      So you're bashing me for "making assumptions" but funnily enough you prove to be a massive hypocrite by making even more assumptions yourself 😂

Also, if you're asking for opinions, don't expect every single person to agree with you and learn to RESPECT or at least TOLERATE other opinions. No reason to start a page long rant on how you're so righteous and the rest of the world has no idea and consists of only idiots lol. Peace out, digger ✌🏻️

• I am not sure... but I do love anime... hahaha I more into the dark emo type so... hahah

• lol okay, but what about the bright emo type? What's so good about black and darkness? Bright colours are waaaay better.

• Oh, I could name soooooo many AMAZING rock/metal bands that you should listen to. But a lot of the bands I like are pretty heavy by 'normal' people's standards. A lot of people need a 'gateway band' that gets them into rock/metal. They start out with softer bands and can eventually 'handle' more heavy bands lol. Ummm maybe try You Me At Six or All Time Low? Those bands are really popular and nowhere near heavy. Maybe they could be gateway bands for you haha.

No, I'm not in any bands. I basically just play and sing by myself in my bedroom. I mean, I've had jam sessions with friends before but that's all. I do intend to make my own music one day (whether as a solo artist or as part of a band) but only as a hobby, not as a full time job. My dream job is to become a software developer and web developer. But music is my biggest passion other than programming.

• pm me when you made me a list of all the bands you like... if you can!!! Don't worry I can handle it! Anyway, it was nice meeting you!

• ewk no. It's like when we get naked, he can never truly be naked... I want naked!!! in intimacy or else it's not intimacy. ^.^ <3 a naked body is romantic, erotic, exciting, tempting, alluring, attractive, beautiful, ... but if he can't get naked how can i see any beauty at all? D: that's just awful. ~and I do like tattoos... but i'm very extremelly picky about what i find attractive as far as tattoos go...
    ~... beause most look gangster~ ewk!

• What do you mean he can't be naked? If he isn't wearing any clothes then he is naked. You do realise that tattoos aren't clothing, right? And what exactly is so attractive or beautiful about a dull piece of blank skin? Do you find blank pieces of paper to be attractive? Because that's essentially what you're saying. There's nothing to look at, so what's the appeal?

• Not only do you not understand what the word 'naked' means, you clearly don't understand what the word 'irrelevant' means either. I'm done.

• Ok you can be done, but hats not naked. ... It's COVERED

• I want to date a person. Not a coloring book. Sorry.

• Would you rather stare at a blank canvas or a gorgeous piece of artwork? I know which one I would pick. Skin without tattoos is just so boring and dull...

• Sorry. I like the look of clean skin. Simple. Clear. Solid color.

• Okay, everyone has their personal preferences, I guess. =]

• I'm okay with tattoos but that's too much ink for me. Being covered on every square inch from the neck down isn't attractive to me, no matter how you slice it. Also, I'm not into anime and I know nothing about it, it just doesn't appeal to me. So the meaning of all those tats is likely going to be lost on me.

• There wouldn't really be any sort of deep meaning to them, they would just be characters from my favourite anime. You could just like them because they look really pretty.

• I'm more for the girl I like girls who are tatted down especially if there Hella pale but guys eh not so much.

• Are you saying that you're a lesbian or that you just don't like tattoos on men? I'm not quite sure. Also, I agree with you about the pale skin thing. Tattoos look better on pale people because the pigment from the ink shows up much better on pale skin, especially colourful tattoos. I'm mixed, so my skin is kind of an olive/golden colour. But I plan on getting my skin bleached (apart from my face) so that the pigment will be as visible as possible.

• Oh okay I never had that happen
      That sounds Hella painful, I'm sorry you had to experience that I never really had big piercings. I've stretched my lips by accident to a 10g and my septum as well. But that is as far as I got with that.

Oh I thought that cause my friends use to get there piercings hit and I've gotten my lip piercing stuck n pulled with a ex's piercing funniest thing that ever happened

• lol I can't imagine ever being in a situation where I would get my piercings stuck on somebody else's. Sounds too strange haha.

• I can't even describe how much of a turn off that would be for me. I guess you would have some conversation starters...

• Could you please explain why it would be a turn off? I'm genuinely trying to understand why anyone would have this state of mind. I really just can't imagine how anyone could find beautiful artwork to be a turn off. To me, if somebody has had their boring skin turned into a stunning piece of art, then it's just amazing. I could understand your repulsion if it was a bad or ugly tattoo, but that isn't the case here.

• Would I reject them as a lover if they had a few tattoos? No way
      If they were covered in them then yes I wouldn't want to be more than friends with them.

• That's fair enough. As you said, each to their own.

• its a tad too much ink

• That's surprisingly hot...

• I'm torn between yes and no

• Eh not really. I don't mind a few small ones here or there, but that'd be too much.

• But think of how beautiful it would look? Don't think of people who are covered in shitty black and grey tattoos, think of beautiful and perfectly inked anime tattoos. Like super bright fresh ink, not some sort of horrible faded mess. Does that not sound breathtaking? Think of how beautiful the majority of anime artwork is, now imagine using human skin as a canvas to create that artwork. As I've asked other people, would you rather stare at a blank piece of paper or a piece of paper with gorgeous artwork on it?

• Yes on the tats but i honestly dont care for anime...