Guys, Which type of Fashion do guys like?

Which type of clothing would you want you're girlfriend to wear?

A) Skirts

B) Shorts

C) Jeans

• A ) Skirts
    43% (12)
  • B) Shorts
    25% (7)
  • C) Jeans
    32% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Is there one that doesn't make a girl look like as if she just walked out of a Korean MV?

• I like the shorts, but I was going to say all of them before I picked a choice. I think it's funny how guys collectively agreed on everything with balanced stats. 6 shorts 6 jeans and 6 skirts

• Once which come in category of sexy and she likes and is comfortable with...
    + it's less about the dress, it's about the body, if she is sexy and waxed, she does not even need clothes to look good.
    If you know what I mean.
    Still if she wants to pick a dress I like skirts when we are alone, and if people around but in home shorts are okay and if we are going out definitely jeans, I love sexy legs and want her legs to be safe, not a scratch.

• Jeans look best out of these.

• Not huge fan of the pictures, but all 3 of them can look great so she should wear whatever she likes most ;)

• I prefer girls in shorts, jeans are the close second ;)

• Shorts and jeans probably

• I don't know how you managed to pick the youngest looking styles ever but you sure did.
    I pick skinny jeans

• I like the outfit in A. I'm very fond of girls in skirts and dresses. I like the first pic of B, both the girls and their outfits. Very fond of Asian girls. I like the body type of the girl in C.

• I like it when women are modestly dressed and have matching colors, preferably dark colors. There was an entire, huge lineup of modest fashion for women when I was kid, now it seems like they dress more and more revealing as time goes on.

• I enjoy a nice long skirt. Its no fun if htey just give you a peak with the tiny skirts/shirts.

• All are good so I would let her pick.
    But if I had to choose one... I would pick shorts because they are hot.

• As a booty man, it is hard to see the shape of a nice booty if the skirt is not right enough, hence i vote for shorts and jeans.

• Jeans, if they're exactly as toght as the ines in the pic.

• I love girls who wear jeans or long skirt.

• You didn't include any choices that were non-casual. Is that what this world has become?

• A. is tehe best.