Guys, Which type of Fashion do guys like?

Which type of clothing would you want you're girlfriend to wear?

A) Skirts

Guys, Which type of Fashion do guys like?

B) Shorts

C) Jeans

• A ) Skirts
    43% (12)
  • B) Shorts
    25% (7)
  • C) Jeans
    32% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Is there one that doesn't make a girl look like as if she just walked out of a Korean MV?

1|1
    0|1
  • I like the shorts, but I was going to say all of them before I picked a choice. I think it's funny how guys collectively agreed on everything with balanced stats. 6 shorts 6 jeans and 6 skirts

0|0
    0|0
  • Once which come in category of sexy and she likes and is comfortable with...
    + it's less about the dress, it's about the body, if she is sexy and waxed, she does not even need clothes to look good.
    If you know what I mean.
    Still if she wants to pick a dress I like skirts when we are alone, and if people around but in home shorts are okay and if we are going out definitely jeans, I love sexy legs and want her legs to be safe, not a scratch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans look best out of these.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not huge fan of the pictures, but all 3 of them can look great so she should wear whatever she likes most ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls in shorts, jeans are the close second ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts and jeans probably

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how you managed to pick the youngest looking styles ever but you sure did.
    I pick skinny jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the outfit in A. I'm very fond of girls in skirts and dresses. I like the first pic of B, both the girls and their outfits. Very fond of Asian girls. I like the body type of the girl in C.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it when women are modestly dressed and have matching colors, preferably dark colors. There was an entire, huge lineup of modest fashion for women when I was kid, now it seems like they dress more and more revealing as time goes on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy a nice long skirt. Its no fun if htey just give you a peak with the tiny skirts/shirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • All are good so I would let her pick.
    But if I had to choose one... I would pick shorts because they are hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a booty man, it is hard to see the shape of a nice booty if the skirt is not right enough, hence i vote for shorts and jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans, if they're exactly as toght as the ines in the pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love girls who wear jeans or long skirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • You didn't include any choices that were non-casual. Is that what this world has become?

0|0
    0|0
  • A. is tehe best.

0|0
    0|0