Is this a good costume for my first college Halloween party?

It's a grecian goddess costume. Opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• If it fits your body well, then go with it.

• Why does it always have to be sexy... go with something original, Halloweeny... scary... fun... odd weird.. bloody.. make up

K fine, its good if you like it sure

• no dont wear that put something scary on

• ... Not at all.

• It's nice and conservative. I mean that in a good way, you'll look like a dateable woman not a one-night-stand.

• Depends on your objective. If you are looking to catch all the guys attention then this won't work. It's nice but most girls will have much sluttier costumes. If you want something that is conservative and not awkward then this works well.

• Looks good to me

What Girls Said 6

• Well, ignoring that it's not a very accurate representation (Classics student here, sorry about that :P ), it's also not very scary, so I wouldn't say it's a good Halloween costume.

• Well it depends on what you are going for. if you are trying to flirt a little bit than something with a shorter skirt for sure. Maybe a zombie cheerleader or a naughty cop. That's what I would wear.

If flirty and sexy is not your thing than this is a great conservative choice. Very beautiful and Royal

• You might want to wear a shorter skirt. Almost guaranteed that every other girl there will be wearing one.

Like the idea though. Very cute.

Ultimately, wear whatever you're comfortable in.

• looks nice... go for it

• bunny girl (playmate) or sexy cop would be my choice 👯

• Sexy but not slutty, i like it :)