Would a nose ring/ stud suit me? If so, which side should I have it on?

left side:

My right side:

I'm going through a phase where I'm just obsessed with getting piercings lol 😂 atm I only have my two bottom bits done and the top bit as you can see^

also should I get a little ring or a stud?

• Get the ring/ left side
  • Get the stud/ left side
  • Get the ring/ right side
  • Get the stud/ right side
  • Don't get it

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, get it on the left! And you look more like a ring person than a stud person. You look like you could rock one. Especially since nose studs and rings look good on literally EVERYBODY. Once I hit 18, nobody could tell me sh*t, I skipped class, hopped on the next bus downtown, walked into a tattoo parlor, hit em with my ID, and told them to put a hole right on my left nostril. Had it for about a year, but I took it out to wash my face, and just couldn't get it back in, so I just said screw it and tossed it away somewhere. The hole closed up, but I'll probably get it again sooner or later. One of the drawbacks of having a nose piercing is that it's hard to get it back in once it's out. But a plus is, if you decide to get one and eventually dont want it anymore, it's no problem. It's not permanent, it leaves literally no mark, so if you end up "regretting" it like people whine about, it doesn't matter bc the hole will close up after a few days to a week, and you'll look like you never got a thing pierced. I say go for it, because at least it's another experience you'll get to say you had.

What Guys Said 26

• Do you really think that having a piece of metal sticking out of your nose is going to make you more attractive?

• You should do what you want, of course. But, like you said, you're going through a piercing "phase" - you may not like it later.

I voted "don't get it". Your nose, and your face, are already cute - so in my humble opinion, any changes to it would only make it worse. And I do feel that nose rings and studs have a less-than-classy connotation. Like others have said you have a classy look about you, so don't ruin it :)

• You look better without one.

• You have a classy sophisticated look. It wouldn't suit you.

• I'm not a fan... but you have to follow your heart of course :D
    Oh and... to day is an important day I think? :D :D

• I absolutely despise nose rings.
    Right now I find you attractive but if you had a nose ring id suddenly not be attracted to you at all 😳😁

• Nah it won't go with you because you got an innocent face

• Nah it wouldn't suit you.

• No, not at all. You dont look suited for one.

• You are beautiful no matter what you do. Do what you like.

• Don't do it Alex! your absolutely beautiful as you are xxx

• You are beautiful just the way you are.

• you are very beautiful, either side

• I wouldn't, you're very pretty as it is :)

• Na I'm not really feelin it

• You look noiceeeee 😍 get as many piercing you can lol

• Like of the last pic, simple nose ring

• I accidentally clicked 'Get the ring/ left side' when I meant 'Get the stud/ right side'

A stud on either side would look fly on ya. Small and simple but still so adorable :)

• nope it wouldn't fit you at all, you have a good girl face, you would probably have to shave half your head, wear tons of makeup and lip stick and dye your hair darker to pull it off.

• Probably left side.. I think it looks like a misplaced booger, I have no idea why people get those

• I think a small stud on the left side of your nose will suit you. You have an innocent look, so it'll give you like a dangerous/bad girlish look.

• I think any would look good on you although it's hard to not focus on your cleavage so depending on what you are wearing guys may not notice.

• i don't think it would suit you at all. you have this "wholesome blonde" thing going on and a nose ring/stud would just ruin it in my opinion.

• I think you have a very nice, classy look going and I would not change it! But that is just my opinion on it...

by the way, incredibly pretty!

• Don't get a piercing done, just try out those sticky stud for fashionable purpose. You will stand out considering you have done it on your ears too...

• Nah. I like the way you are already. I don't think you need a stud.

• Okay, thanks for your opinion :)

• You're welcome. I like the extra earring stuff you got going on though. The nose rings I think you can do without :)

What Girls Said 13

• You're beautiful without it, but I think either a stud on the left or ring on the left would add a nice little kick to your classic/innocent look. I may have voted stud, but actually, looking again, I almost feel like you should try ring. Not many people can pull it off, but you definitely could!

• OMGGGGG GET IT IT WOULD LOOK SO FLIPPING AWESOME
    also the people on here generally are super conservative and don't like piercings no matter how rad they look, don't listen to them. If you want the piercing be yourself and get it. I personally think you have a super cute nose and the piercing would enhance that nicely

• I think that your ear piercings are beautiful enough but you seriously look a lot better without one, I love your face! But if you do want to go for one, get a stud on the right side. It's minimal and chic. :)

• A nose stud would look fine on you. Probably better than a hoop. I've had my nose pierced for 13 years and I have been wearing a hoop for the last two years instead of the stud. Mine is on my left side. I don't think it really matters what side it goes on it looks the same for both in my opinion.

• Get a stud to start. it is easier to deal with when healing.

• You look pretty no matter what but I feel like you're trying to be something you're not. I say no don't get it.

• Thank you :) maybe, I don't know I just think they look pretty 😛

• Beautiful new pic by the way :) it looks professional! What did you take it on?

• Thank you Alex! I just took it with my phone. I love the camera on it 😀

• I honestly don't find it that attractive, but it is your body nd your choice.

I guess I am just not a nose ring kind of girl.

Although it can look good in some people, because of their style.

• don't do it.

• Get the ring, right side.

• If you really want one, i recon get a stud not a ring

• You look beautiful without one darling :) <3

• I don't think you should. I'm not into the whole nose ring look.

• Maybe a stud on the left side. That's where my sister's is at, and it's actually pretty. I usually don't like facial piercings.