Girls help! Am I attractive?

I play hockey and get bad acne but, I'm trying to get rid of it. Other then that what could I do to change my appearance to be more attractive? What would you rate me on a scale of 1-10, 10 being highest. Thanks for the help.

link

Thanks for the suggestions, what about the mustache? I get a lot of flack(I think that's how you spell it?)...I'm undecided on whether to get rid of it or keep it.
Oops I meant to say "flack for it from friends.. I'm undecided on whether to keep it or not..."

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally,I find you attractive.Personally being the keyword here.I don't have a type because I like to keep things interesting.Keep in mind that every girl is different.Therefore,we all think differently.I might find you attractive,but another girl might not.If I'm not mistaken that's where the quote,"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder,"came from.Seriously,just think about it.Honestly,looks matter.After awhile,it's more about a person's personality.Looks fade,but personality stays.If you're attractive,but you don't have the personality to back up your looks,then of course,I'm still going to think you're attractive,but nothing more.You're pretty much history.Harsh,but true.If a certain girl finds your looks unattractive,but you have a personality that makes you stand out,she will find your personality to be attractive.Therefore,she will be attracted to you.Does that make any sense?I hope so.LOL.The only thing I see that is wrong with you,according to your picture is that you need to smile more.Seriously,girls LOVE that.So next time when you take a picture,look straight into the camera and smile.Also,do the same thing when you're talking to a certain girl you like.I know you said BESIDES your acne,but if that's your main concern,then try a dermatologist.I suffer from acne too I know how you feel.My acne was so bad to the point I sometimes cried because it hurt so bad.I tried using products such as ProActiv,Differin,Clearasil,Neutrogena,& many,many more.The list is endless.Neutrogena worked best,but it got to a point that my skin got used to it and it stopped working.Finally,I decided to go to a dermatologist.By far,the best decision I have ever made.It has saved me lots of money and I actually see a difference in my skin.My dermatologist told me what skin type I was,what kind of acne I had,and has even noticed problems in my skin that I hadn't even noticed before.They answer any questions you have about your skin and they also help you improve a bit of your diet to help your skin.So I recommend you go to a dermatologist.Promise you won't regret it :)

What Girls Said 7

• I use the clean and clear advantage system.

It comes with the cleanser, lotion, and spot treatment.

I also use a toner that you can buy separately.

Worked better for me than Pro Active.

I don't think you're unattractive at all.

You're not really what I go for, but I still think you're cute!

Don't lose any teeth playing hockey. ; )

For my personal preference I'd say 7ish.

Also, HONESTLY, personality is what attracts me to a guy more than anything.

If you've got that, that's most important.

• I think you're a cute guy

but you need to work on getting clothes that fit you a little better, get a new style perhaps.

But you look like you're tall which is always good

• Ya, I'm 6' 1". A lot of my clothes are loose fitting, is that a bad thing? Problem is I'm skinny yet tall so clothes that fit me heigh wise usually don't width wise : /

• Get a hair cute. Style it. Wear some clothes that fit better. It will make a difference. :-)

• a different haircut maybe :)

• Personally,I think that you'll look better w/o it.For some reason,I think that SOME guys look better w/o any facial hair and you're one of them. - -Take that as a compliment and not an insult.LOL.

• Yea you have a lot of potential just stay fit and cut the hair, short back and sides yumm yumm

• i think ur attractive...but sadly ur 2 young 4 me kid

What Guys Said 1

• you look average. Nothing stands out. Play football, it gets more tail