Girls: What are your facial hair preferences when it comes to guys?

What kind of facial hair do you prefer on a guy?

• Clean shaven
    33% (24)7% (6)19% (30)Vote
  • Light stubble
    30% (22)10% (8)19% (30)Vote
  • Heavy stubble/light beard
    19% (14)7% (6)13% (20)Vote
  • Full beard
    3% (2)2% (2)3% (4)Vote
  • Other
    8% (6)2% (2)5% (8)Vote
  • See results
    7% (5)72% (58)41% (63)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
24|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I like clean shaven to light stubble. It shows that a guy is willing to go to the effect to groom himself.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• I don't have a preference. It depends on the man, as different styles of facial hair suit different men.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like facial hair, the degree of facial hair depends on what looks good for a guy. My boyfriend has a mustache and a goatee and it looks great on him, but I also like full on lumber jack beards lol. Nothing that's baby faced. If he's got facial hair it can't just be a mustache on it's own. Those are weird looking no matter who it's on.

1|0
    0|0
  • well kept mustache and beard

0|2
    0|0
  • Either clean shaven or light stubble, I'm not too into facial hair. Clean shaven looks best, but light stubble can feel really nice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends in the face. All styles can look good if it matches the guys face and style...

0|1
    0|0
  • Really depends on what looks good on the guy. Some men look hot with stubble. Some with a goatie.

Mostly I like it clean shaven though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how the guy looks. But what I can't stand on anybody is that long, huge ass bush on their chin that some guys are doing now. Ugh, hate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, clean shaven looks best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really depends on his features.

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted full beard. I think guys look good with beards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Light stubble as long as it doesn't look like pubes. Otherwise clean shaven.

0|0
    0|1
  • clean shave or stubble..

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't like at all how I look completely clean shaved :(

• Show All
    • thanks <3 😊
      compliments like that from beautiful ladies are always welcome 💕

• @Yumix hahaha.. alright... lol

• Whatever suits that individual guy's face

0|0
    0|0
  • Heavy stubble/light beard <3 <3 <3 It's a big plus.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say a medium amount of stubble :D

0|0
    0|0
  • my boyfriend has a little fuzz on his cheeks, and some on his chin, but he has an amazing mustache and he looks beauty-mous!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere from light stubble to full beard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some reason I love soft hair or emo hair XD

0|0
    0|0
  • clean-shaven only

0|0
    0|0
  • clean by far.

0|0
    0|0
  • hair is not my thing... even long hair is not ok to me xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer clean shaven.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted for light stubble. Scruff can look good on a guy, but I like clean shaven as well.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I stay clean shaven and it's never hurt my chances... the whole beard obsession at the moment is just another fad, sure some women do like it and always have but there are people for every preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think girls generally don't like beards, so its either clean shaven or light stubble. I think as a general rule, differeng women like men who land on different areas of the feminine-masculine spectrum. For instance, some women are more into pretty boys, and some are more into manly men. But even women who are into manly men generally don't like anything more than light stubble.

Some women are simply indiferent between clean shaven and light stubble, and will just say that it depends what looks better on the individual.'

0|0
    0|0
  • I have found this changes with age. As girls get older, they become more appreciative of a good beard. not always, but this is just what I have found. Could also just be that they are becoming more and more in style too though lol

0|1
    0|0
  • most girls I've encountered told me too shave. usually, the prettier you are, the worse you look with facial hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow can't believe I voted for the one I thought most girls would choose

0|0
    0|0
  • Glad to see a lot of girls prefer clean shaven :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep light stubble. Beards are too much work.

0|0
    0|0
  • im guessing that all the blue votes on facial hair styles were done by girl men?

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't vote in this, but I am amazed by how many women think stubble is good. To me it says: "I can't afford to shave/I am too lazy to shave/I don't like to conform and look nice for the world/I don't care what people think" and the last not in a nice way of being strong and independent, but being a sociopath. Whenever I have seen a picture of George Michael I wanted to be there and tie him down to give him a shave! How can a man wear a nice suit and not shave the stubble? Did he get drunk and sleep in his clothes? That's what it appears like to me.

0|0
    0|0