When do girls transition to slutty Halloween costumes?

I'm 17 and am going out with my sister as a gypsy princess but my friends around my age are going as sexy _____. Did I miss the "slut train" or is this early?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty soon. I was seeing 12 year old girls wearing slutty clothes for their regular day, where you could see their thongs coming out of their pants, so I can't even imagine how they dressed for Halloween.
    The slut train is still going, but you can get on it if you want.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 8

• I'm turning 17 in 3 months and I'm going as things 1&2 with my cousin. I'll have on a long sleeved shirt, black and white striped pants, a tutu, and boots. The only skin I'll be showing is my hands and face. Forget the slut train, I prefer the free-candy-from-old-people-who-approve-of-my-decent-outfit bus!

• I thought I was cool at 16 wearing a "play boy bunny" costume for a Halloween party at my friends house. Bought it, looked fantastic. Ended up putting a long sleeve shirt and baggy leggings on underneath it before even arriving at the party because I felt uncomfortable being dressed provocativally in front of people. Needless to say, I looked like an idiot. But oh well. I still haven't worn a sexy costume out anywhere. I wear them occasionally for my boyfriend in the comfort of the bedroom but no where else.

• Bit like my girl she likes dressing up as a bunnygirl occassionally but like you only in the bedroom then she won't let me peek 🙈 until she's being all cute lol

• Lol it's usually around the 16-18 ages. My cousin and I are both 16 and we're going as gothic thing 1 and 2. we're not 'sexy' lol

• Well I don't know... My costumes have been kind of slutty ever since I was in 6th grade so I was 11 then but I hit puberty early.

So you're never too older to hit the "slut train" unless you're literally a slut it only comes once a year so go pick a costume slut it up and have fun! 😈😉

• Probably once they're in teen and adult sizes since that's usually the only sort of costumes for girls those sizes.

• I'm a teen and find not slutty costumes easy

• Or I fit I to a large child costume ;) hahaha

• LMFAO!!! Ah! Jealous!! I was looking at costumes with my sisters and there are some really cool ones for kids!

• I don't know I like scary more I guess it's just preference

• Wait until your 20+

• some girls never transition to the "sexy costume" phase.