Should I change my eyes 'colour?

not now sure cus i don't have money
but there is this new surgery in my country that can change brown eyes to blue eyes
so is it worth it?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I heard about this before its not good for your eye i guess

• ... brown eyes are way more attractive, at least in my opinion.

• Are you kidding. I think brown eyes are best ones.

What Girls Said 8

• What's up with all this technology to change the way you were born... smh they really now how to make people hate themselves. Love your eyes, Brown and blue eyes are the most common eye colors for people. Nothing special about blue eyes. Brown eyes are gorgeous , love them. You want to change it up get contacts, any type of surgery puts stress on the body.

• nah.. All eye colours are beautiful, emprace your own. This 'new surgery' will probably cost too much money and you might develop problems. And if you want it so much, you could wear blue tinted contact lenses..

• no, it's not expensive much but yeah you are right

• Definitely not!
    But I'm not into plastic surgery... Look at it this way: do you love pain, do you love losing money you don't even have?

• Don't do it. An eye surgery is very dangerous. If something goes wrong you can get blind.
    It's not worth the risk.

• i know, i wish if it wasn't that dangerous

• im not brave enough to do it lol

• Lol I know what you mean

• Euh I heard about the surgery and it's not healthy, the melanin would be removed and your eyes would be way too sensitive towards UV rays. Plus my favorite eye color on both guys and girls is brown or hazel... But to each their own I guess...

• i love hazel
      im not gonna do it lol , just a wish :p

• No. It'll look fake and people will be able to tell that it's not your real eye colour 🐸 save some bucks and don't do that shit lol

• No that's beyond fake

• no, it's true , i knew people who did it
      you can search it before you say it's fake ;3

• Eek then I wouldn't do it if you could become blind

• you are right
      its not worth it

• I think it could be quite dangerous for what its worth. Also it may look odd since its not your real eye colour. Brown eyes are nice too!