What do you think of belly button piercings?

I don't have any piercings at the moment. I'm not into most piercings, but I do like how belly button piercings look... But I heard that they were really painful and can get infected pretty easily.
So my question is, should I get one? Do you guys think belly button piercings look nice?

• Yes 😍
  • Lol no. Trashy.
  • Depends on the girl...

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl. Some girls are so fat that the belly swallows the piercing, that's not cool.
    But if she has a flat stomach, then it's hot af

Most Helpful Girl

• I got my belly button pierced when I was 14, I'm 20 now, I was super skinny when I got it, and now I have some weight on, I've taken it out and looked at myself because I thought I was "too big" for a belly piercing but my stomach looks so ugly and odd without I don't think I will remove it no matter how big I am, I don't show it off though however, being larger I make sure I dress for my size but personally I think anyone can get one, whether you are bigger or smaller, I liked it on me when I was "skinny" and I still like it on myself now that I'm bigger. :)

What Guys Said 3

• It does depend on the girl, but if that is you in your profile pic, I can't see a problem... I like belly button piercings... they look hot with a midriff revealing top, sexy underwear or bikini

• Kinda looks pain for I her body rubs against mine, scariest thing that could go wrong is it gets stuck in my chest hair and start to ripe it out. Would have to tell the girl to take out the weapon out of her belly before doing anything sexual.

• I don't care what you do with your body. What I do care about is when a girl asks her boyfriend if she can get them, then right as she's about to, he says no. Why should she care that he said no?

What Girls Said 3

• They aren't painful at all... I've had the top and bottom done for years.
    they do get infected easily though. My dumb ass got drunk and got into a hot tub the night I got it. Bad idea.
    The bottom hurts more than the top though.
    Its also depends on your pain tolerance, my belly button was like a 1 while m angel bites were like a 6.

• Trashy or boring.

• They look cute but my mom had one and the hole never goes away