My boyfriend likes to wear leggings, is this a new norm for men?

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely not. I see a couple of guys wear them at the gym and they look totally ridiculous in my opinion. They are just showing off their package I think. All the other guys have no problem working out in regular workout pants, including me, so I don't get it.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Never met one that wore them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If its during exercise is fine, I wear leggings under my shorts when I go jogging in winter. If its during normal time then its weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats for girls

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all. but whatever floats your boat. whos anyone to judge?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's perfectly okay for men to wear "women's" clothing, you jut don't see us do it because we know you like it on you, not us

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• For exercise? I can see how they'd be more comfortable there, allowing better movement. Outside of that, it's not as normal, but... whatever floats his boat.

0|0
    0|0
  • For exercise, sure. Tailgating in the cold and need to layer up, sure. Outside of exercise I can't say I've ever seen that. I wouldn't be opposed to guy's wearing leggings as long as it compliments their outfit and they look nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen this, not into it personally, but if you love him it shouldn't matter. Just make sure he has underwear on please. 😓

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it's not normal, unless they are at the gym?

1|0
    0|0