If I dyed my hair blonde, do you think I would be more likely to get a boyfriend than if I stayed a ginger?

guys just seem to like blondes so much so do you think changing my hair color would make a difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• Plenty of guys go for brunettes and redheads hon. I prefer redheads myself. Don't change who you are to get someone who won't accept you for exactly that. After all getting someone like that isn't really worthwhile.

What Guys Said 5

• Red hair is one of the most attractive hair colors there is! You must be mad! lol. In this day of age guys are so tired of having to be the ones to ask girls out. Try asking a guy out for once. After all with all the feminism and liberation you would think you girls would stop adhering to social norms such as the guy HAS to ask the girl out.

• Being blonde doesn't make you prettier. It has to suit you for it to work.

Personally, I prefer dark hair, but don't just go with that because I said it.

• Lets be realistic. Most guys go for brunettes and blondes. Gingers have a bad reputation just because they're ginger and no one likes gingers. If you're already pretty hot, then yes, changing your hair color to blonde or even brunette would be nice. However, if you're just one big ol' fat ginger pig then at this point its not your hair color that's keeping you from getting a boyfriend, its your love of eating.

• Gingers have no soul!!! lol I'm just kidding, no offensive to any red heads

• Hahaha I take it you have some sort of bad past with a certain redhead. Or maybe you're just a d***. Who knows?

• Nothing better in this world then a redhead.

Keep the ginger.

• not for me!, I prefer redhair.

What Girls Said 7

• in my opinion I think you would be very pretty with blonde hair but you also look pretty with ur natural color maybe its not ur hair maybe its ur confidence so if you would have more cofidence as a blonde and you like it then they will notice ur confidence in ur self and that's what makes you stand out!

• Answer to your question is yes, I get plenty more attention when I'm blonde and I think it'd be the same for everyone. For the proper answer now: don't ever change who you are to try and get a guy because then he'll only be with you for the person you're trying to be and not the person you are.

• I wouldn't change my hair color because

1) ginger hair is an awesome color

2) You can't do something so drastic to get a boyfriend. This kind of thing has to be done for yourself and no one else.

3) I'm sure plenty of guys like that color

• I would say do not change your hair color to tried to get a boyfriend. Now if you want to go blonde to try something new go ahead. By the way you would eventually meet someone who likes you the way you are just give it some time.

• Ginger? Like ginger ale? Why on earth would you want to do that? lol

• no! it's about your personality...and who's to say you would look good as a blond?

• JUST HAVE SOME CONFIDENCE don't change your hair color just so someone will LIKE you do it for YOURSELF