Girls, do any of you have issues with bra straps falling down off your shoulders?

Have they always fallen down? Or only when you reached a certain size or wear certain bra?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, it happens sometimes. I don't put the straps on my bra on properly, I don't think :P

0|0
    0|0
    • What is the proper way vs not proper way? Lol

• Show All
    • Has anyone pointed out that they fall alot? Or mentioned that they're down?

• People have mentioned that they're down, so I just pull them back up, no big eal.

What Girls Said 5

• when this happen all we have to do is to adjust the straps or wear racer back ones... et voila!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. The bra bad was too big.

0|0
    0|0
    • Like a 36 instead of 34? How did you find out it was too big?

• Show All
    • Ah so you lost weight or something? Or just bought the wrong size?

• No, it was fine when I bought it, just stretched out faster than usual.

• Ehh they fall down sometimes if I am moving around a lot in weirs ppositions

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean sometimes I have to tighten them back up again but it's not a big deal. I don't think anyone really cares if it falls down and I just tighten it right away. Once in a blue moon, it comes unhooked, and that is more irritating to deal with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Some of the convertible ones will come completely detached sometimes.
    I had to walk across campus one day with one strap detached. It was embarrassing. I had to go to the restroom to fix it.

0|0
    0|0