How do you feel about septum piercings?

How do you feel about septum piercings?

• I love them! 😍
  • They're ok... 😐
  • Ew, no. 😟

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them, I may end up getting one later on.
    I went with high nostrils first instead haha.

But, my fiance has his. And I know lots of people with them.

But, I'm into that kinda stuff.
    A lot of people like to say they're gross. But do what you like on your face:)

What Guys Said 19

• I am not a bit fan unless they fully commit to the whole piercing look. Otherwise I just think of something like this…

orig08.deviantart.net/.../...by_soft_h-d99oeub.jpg

• It depends on the girl, some girls look freaking gorgeous with them, other's look ugly. But I really like it when it suits them good.

• Really gross! Totally unnecessary and spoil an otherwise beautiful lady!

You won't, will you Rainbow? Please, noooooooo!

• Every time I see a girl with that, my mind instantly flashes to

http://images.wisegeek.com/bull-with-nose-ring.jpg

• They aren't like super unattractive, I just haven't seen a single girl with one who I didn't think would look better without it.

• Not my favourite... the only piercings that I find attractive are simple earrings, like on both pics :D

• Cows have the same piercings. Google it. Looks shit. won't have a girlfriend with this.

• To be frank, I don't think they look very good. They make me think of a bull.

• reminds me of a bull

• I love them... on girls, and only the half hopen ones like in picture 2. but on the right girl... sexy ;)

• every time I see one I think of a cartoon bull

• In not a fan them. They look clunky against the smooth lines of female face.

• It just makes me think I don't want to imagine the person having a runny nose.

• The ones in the pic are cuter than most, but still not a fan.

• It's so weird to me that so many girls like septum piercings. I always thought they were silly and I've never known guys to like them, so apparently it's almost entirely women that like that thing. What is it about women and their brains that makes them feel like they need to draw attention to that spot and that it's attractive? So weird, seriously.

• They just wanna look cool I guess.

• Yeah but my point is that it's weird that it's pretty much only females who seem to think it looks cool. It's just fascinating to me that something about female psychology and the way they see female faces makes them take an interest in that spot.

• Fucking filthy and disgusting.

They bring a girl who's a 10 down to about a 4. It's that disastrous.

NO SEPTUM PIERCINGS!!!

• i'm not a fan of them

• Piercings on the nostril look better, but keep it small and chic.

• Usually, I don't like them.

What Girls Said 28

• I love them! I think they look so nice! It's cool because you can choose to wear it in a visible way or tuck it under to hide it. So you have more options than with other piercings!

• Ehhhh, I don't really like them. I mean, other people can do whatever the fuck they want with their face, but I personally would never get one for myself. Actually, on some people it doesn't look that bad, but I'm still not a fan. Not a fan of piercings in general if I gotta be honest.

• They're okay, not something I want to get, nor something I find attractive, but it's not like I don't think that they can look fine.

• Personally I love them, but sometimes people ruin a good thing for others ya know? Every man to his own I suppose~

• I've never been crazy about them. I like the angel bite piercing more. Since it can add to a persons smile. :)

http://data.whicdn.com/images/11783023/large.jpg

• They're THE shit in fashion, they're cool and even if they're real they are very easy to hide so I like em :)
    Only have the faux version myself because I'm too coward to do the real deal 😭

• I have my septum pierced
    Angel bites
    Naval
    And hips

• I think they're so cute :)

• they're alright but not my thing

• They're fine... Most people can't pull them off.

• I love mine, I've had it for like five years now.
    ^-^
    I likee septum clickers more than horseshoes.
    meh

• I'm indifferent. I just wouldn't wear one.

• I voted love them. But really some people look great with them and others really don't.

• Personally, I like it and would like to get mine pierced. However, I'm too chicken and am afraid of the pain :P

• I hate them, I don't think that they look good.

• It' not my favourite piercing in the world but if it suits another person I'm totally fine with them.

• I hate them. Very seldom do they look good on someone. Most times they just big and awkward.

• not a fan.

• Most people can't pull it off.

• That's one i reaally dont like :/ (generally)
    obv I've seen some girls look great with a septum tho

• Only a few people can pull them off.

• I would never get one.

• Only a few people can pull it off. It's definitely not for everybody.

• They look cool

• I'm thinking about getting a fake one.

• Don't like them. They look weird and a bit tacky.

• They remind me of cows or bulls whatever they are that have them rings on their nose

• I've never been a fan.