Girls, Are you comfortable just wearing a t-shirt and bra underneath, while you are at school?

I'm 18, senior in High School, and all my friends pretty much, always wear just a bra, under their t-shirts. They don't seem to worry about boys seeing the outline of their bra, through the back of their t-shirts. I'm kind of shy, and don't ever wear just a bra under my t-shirt, at school. Am I too conservative? Maybe this is why I don't have a boyfriend.

• Yes, I'm comfortable with just a t-shirt and bra
    82% (41)
  • No, I'm not comfortable with just a t-shirt and bra
    18% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
I always wear a bra, plus a tank top, cami, or another t-shirt over my bra, and a t-shirt. The boys can't see any part of my bra, if I do this.

Sorry, I was confusing to some people.
i am going to wear a bra and t shirt at school today!

13

Most Helpful Girl

• When it was warm yeah..

When I started high school, I didn't even wear a bra

What Girls Said 12

• I am...
    But if you're not - get a cardigan or something.

• Sometimes I wear a cami underneath my shirts. Depends on the shirt but a tshirt and bra is definitely doable in my fashion book

• Nope, I always double check

I would add scarf or a vest/Cardigan etc or maybe wear tanktop underneath the shirt.

• you are not too conservative and do not think the reason you dont have a boyfriend is because you prefer to wear an extra layer under your shirt for me it depends on the quality of the shirt

• Why wouldn't I be? My closest friends are guys and I have a boyfriend so I'm not worried the least bit about what guys think. If I'm comfy, I'm comfy. I intend to stay that way, too. Even if I have a shirt that is thin enough it can be seen through, I don't worry about it. I wear a shirt under it, of course, but I don't worry about the straps or the back showing because 1- I I'm not going to obsess over it and I don't really care and 2- my hair is long enough that it really isn't noticeable anyway.

Moral of the story: don't worry about it. No one is going to care, anyway. People may notice but it's extremely rare anyone will say anything.

• I wasn't aware you were supposed to wear something else under your t-shirt lol

• I have big boobs so my bras are super noticeable which is why I wear a cami underneath as well.

• Eh, I hate having to wear a bra, but I do. I usually wear sweatshirts (pullover or zipups) or cute shirts. I'm not a huge t-shirt fan.

• what else is there to wear under a shirt besides a bra...
    I'm confused.

• Wait, you wear a tshirt without a bra because you're conservative? What?

• It never bothered me. Maybe if you wear t-shirts that aren't too tight (or body hugging) or darker colored ones then the outline of the bra would be less noticeable.

• It never bothered me.