Girls, Do you REALLY wear glasses?

There are some girls that I know that wear contacts or actually have good eyesight yet they wear glasses. As a girl that wears glasses I don't get the big deal of "they make me look good", I just want to see.

• I wear them even though I have good eyesight
    9% (2)
  • I only wear them when I'm not wearing contacts
    39% (9)
  • I wear them 24/7 cause I can't see shit
    52% (12)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I only wear them when I'm not wearing contacts... and yeah can't see for shit without either those or glasses haha

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• There is a girl at my school who wears glasses (abnoxious glasses) even tho she has perfect vision. Like it doesn't make u look cool she just looks like an idiot. Like pp don't go around in a wheelchair or crutches or a brace just bc they like it or think it's cool, u only use those of u need to. Same with braces, u only wear them for u need them. I get if people feel differently than me and if u do it's fine I just personally don't get it and don't like it

1|0
    0|0
  • I have them. My eyes don't react well to contacts. But I don't like them so I elect to go blind... Lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha well hopefully u don't like run into something

• My eyesight isn't all that bad. Only a step or two off. I can still drive and everything. Just have to squint to see the board from the 3rd row.

• If i tried to drive without my glasses everyone would be in danger haha

• i wear them 24/7 bc i can't see shit lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I am visually impaired, and cannot see far away. I wear my glasses every day, or at least night after taking out my contacts. I actually need to get some new lenses, these are starting to get blurry...

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't see shit without glasses or contacts, but I always wear contacts, even inside the house most of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I have good eyesight and I don't wear them at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can generally see without my glasses but sometimes need them if I feel I'm straining my eyes. Sometimes I think they look cute (I have giant horn rimmed frames) so I'll wear them just because I feel like it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them when I'm reading or doing shit like that because my eyesight can be bad but I can still see stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need them for close work but I tend to wear them all the time because I'm too lazy to take them off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them all the damn time cuz I'm blind without them. Been wearing them since I was like 5.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't wear them.

0|0
    0|0