Do beautiful girls /hot guys get rejected like other people also?

do you know any of the stories?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

• As a junior or senior in high school, I once turned down a gorgeous blonde cheerleader. She was of lukewarm intellect, philosophically incompatible, and kind of annoying. High school was slow, so I occasionally second-guess (and then quickly reaffirm) that decision.

Another time, when I was 23, I met at a coffeehouse this curly-headed nursing student who had just broken up with her boyfriend. We were really hitting it off, and she had mentioned sleeping with someone else to get back at him. She had previously committed herself to chastity until marriage. I think that's silly stuff, but I didn't want to facilitate her violating a serious commitment to herself and her god. For that, she might have hated herself, and me. She and I could have entered a sexless romance, possibly, but I think our "clicking" was based more on personality cohesion, and being able to talk maturely, than about actually appreciating each other as people. Though we talked for HOURS, I never said very much about myself. She was a born-again Christian conservative republican, and I am a liberal nonbeliever.

This decision I do not so quickly reaffirm. She and I could potentially have become great friends.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol dear god... That was like reading a paper on psychology. Bravo man bravo! It takes a lot of thought to make me really get lost in something.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't consider myself "hot", but I've been turned down many times. And I've had some attractive girl friends get turned down themselves too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ive gotten turned down before yes.

sooo yeah hot guys do lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No because we know the next girl has been waiting for us or she will be just around the corner.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Most definitly! Its about whether or not you are likeable. Beautiful girls can be bitches while hot guys could douchebags. The more obvious they are the more lonely nights they will get! Sometimes physical attraction is where it ends ... More options for the rest of us. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Beautiful people are still human; they fall in love, get hurt, and rejected like anyone else. There are people who take personality and other factors into account and may not have feelings for that person so they reject them. They don't get rejected as much as unattractive people do, but their love lives are not perfect either.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes, I'm sure everybody has gotten rejected once before. It could be the personality that put them off, or their reputation as a player, but even if they haven't been rejected, I'm sure they've gotten their heart broken before!

0|0
    0|0
  • everyone gets rejected at one time or another.

0|0
    0|0
  • i turned down the quarterback of our high school football team. he was pretty good looking and was notoriously well-endowed, if you know what I mean.

0|0
    0|0