Girls, how often do you wear matching bra and panties? Why?

I have the impression that many of you women want to make sure that you are wearing matching bra and panties, especially on occasions when you are dressing nicely. However, you will also make certain that no one else ever sees your underwear. To men, that doesn't make any sense. Can you please explain?

• I always wear matching bra and panties
    5% (2)
  • I usually wear matching bra and panties
    13% (5)
  • I wear matching bra and panties for special occasions
    49% (19)
  • I never wear matching bra and panties
    31% (12)
  • I never wear underwear
    2% (1)
  • I'm a guy; show me the results.
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
What no one is addressing is this question; if no one is going to see your underwear, why do you bother to make sure that it matches?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Really only on rare occasions where it happens accidentally. I never try because I'm the only one that ever sees it so I get to be like a secret slob. Everyone else sees a regular matching outfit on the outside but underneath... purple bra and leopard underwear! Hahaha bet you didn't see that coming!

What Girls Said 12

• I barely ever do just because pretty underwear sets can be expensive :P I also don't need as many bras as I need pairs of underwear, so it works out better just to get a few bras and get more separate pairs of underwear, so I have a lot more underwear. Because of that it can be hard to always wear something that matches.

• Almost never.

It's a good day if I wear a bra... mostly I wear my sports bra. I hit the gym in the morning before class for running. Then after class I go for weights and abs. Then it's dinner time. And then it's Netflix/homework and sleep. Very exciting life I lead... doesn't call for much in the undergarments department lol

• I do it a lot. I just like how it looks, even if no one else gets to see. :P Also I've been in this situation on several occasions, where for whatever reason I am spontaneously going swimming, and since I didn't bring a swimsuit... underwear it is. So... I never know, haha.

• Never at the moment. I just don't have the time in the morning to care to match them nor have I had the money to buy a matching set. Sucks to be me, but oh well.

• I always match the color. They aren't perfect sets but if I am wearing a red bra I am wearing a red thong or panty with it. The panty or thong may have lace on it and the bra has bows or vice versa (so you see not exact sets) but at the least if it's a black bra it's black panties. Pink bra, pink panties etc

• I can't remember the last time I wore that... Matching... Nope... very rarely.

• They're never perfectly matching but sometimes they go together. Like I'll wear a blue lacey bra and black lacey panties or a gray bra and hot pink panties, or a navy blue bra and gray panties. That's only sometimes. Especially if someone's gonna see me in my underwear.

• I only have a few panties that match my bras, so I only wear the set when I feel like surprising my boyfriend or for special occasions which may require me to reveal my undergarments.

• i wear a g-string not panties ;)

• I chose C cause I usually wear neither so if I wear one Imma wear both and they're gonna match.

• Special occasions only usually

• Hardly ever, actually. Not too fond of bras.