Ladies: Which one would you rather be?

I used to know a girl named Tara who had a very curvy, very shapely, very womanly body. It was the kind of body that was big everywhere but the waist, basically meaning the perfect hourglass, with curves to spare. She did not, however, have a pretty face to go along with her centerfold-grade body.

HOWEVER

She had a sister named Tami who was the exact opposite of her: Gorgeous, model-like face, but totally featureless body, completely devoid of any shape at all. No butt, no chest, no hips, no nothing. Almost as if she hadn't even gone through puberty.

The funny thing is that both of them were always so envious of the way each other looked. Why couldn't either one be happy with what they had?

And ladies, which one would you rather be like, if you had to choose?

• Tara - Fantastic body, unimpressive face
  • Tami - Gorgeous face, featureless body

Most Helpful Girl

• I like being really curvy, so I would have to say the first one..Tara...and if the story is real, I can maybe help you understand why they couldn't be happy with what they had...ya see girls usually want what they don't or can't have...its hard to accept yourself especially in this world today...it took me forever to learn to like my body! I have a nice butt and thighs, and I have a nice top, but I was always upset because my waist was small, and everything else was bigger...later I came to realize that I had the curves in the right places, and I just needed to accept myself for who I am...its not always easy to tho...trust me!

What Girls Said 16

• I think if it was one or the other, I'd have to go for a pretty face over a perfect body.

A face stays with you for your entire life and there's no way, without surgery, you could change that.

At least with a lack luster body, you could enhance it in ways, with the clothes you wore, the way you held yourself.

• That is a really hard question, but I think I would rather have a pretty face because that's on show all the time, and you can wear clothes and certain fashions that make your body more shapely

• I think it depends. If Tara's face looks like a Neanderthal's and on a scale of 1-10, her face is a -3, then I would rather be Tami. If Tara's face is just kinda average and her face is like a 4, then I would rather be Tara.

but by the sound of things, you mean that Tara's face is a 1 and her body is a 10 and Tami's face is a 10 and her body is a 1...in that case, I would rather be Tami.

• Tara was . . .average, in the face The kind that COULD look really good with makeup and a new hairdo but wasn't much at all without it. And Tami was, well, she looked like that girl in the 7th grade who every guy had a crush on. Which IMO isn't good when you're 19.

• I would honestly rather have the model-like face and body. but everyone is different, given the two choices I'd choose the second one.

• I guess I kind of relate to Tara in this scenario. I have the curves and my face is decent looking but I do not like my curves. It's hard for me to feel comfortable in a dress or skirt. I just don't think I should be wearing a dress because of my shape. I don't exactly want to be featureless but what I have now isn't anything to write home about either.

• Tami

I could work on the body if it was really an issue, but it's hard to change your face

• I don't like my face and its really awful because you can't do much to change it. Even something as drastic as plastic surgery takes a lot more work to change the face than it does to change the body.

• You don't need to change anything about your face, forget about this stupid question. Every man on earth loves something a little bit different, there is no standard for beauty. You're pretty just being a woman, anything added to that is just a plus.

• I would rather have a pretty face since that's usually the first thing people notice about others. Plus, for every figure out there is a guy who likes it.

• A body can change, but a pretty face lasts.

• I don't want to be sought after for my body. I want someone to know all of me, not something that is only skin deep. And with the right clothing style anyone can work a less than curvy bpdy ;). Also it's all about how you carry yourself. Be charming, happy, funny, adventurous, confident, all those sort of things, and it won't really matter.

• I would rather have a beautiful face because there is always gonna be someone who likes your figure. Some guys like girls with no curves so she could work with that. I would never want to have an ugly face though =(

• You can cover the body up////Good luck covering the face. lol.

• I'm not really sure, I have always had a curvy body, but I guess the face is something that you will always notice first.

• OMG this sounds like my sister and I.

I'm older and have the "curvier" body and the ugly face.

She on the other hand is a walking stick but she has the most beautiful face you will ever see.

Ofcourse she gets the praise! No one goes around telling people omg your so... so... so... curvy...

and mean it as a compliment.

Anyhoo the crazy thing is that she envies me instead of the other way around!

• I'd rather have the pretty face and be slim, because I'd look good in everything.

• I'd be Tami. Because I had a Tami shape but now that I'm older I've filled out to a size 8 and look great.

What Guys Said 1

• Lol I just had to answer because I know two girls named Tara and Tammy, they're not sisters, but niece/aunt respectively. But close enough in age to be sisters.